𝟻𝟻 - ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs

I takes me a few moments to comprehend and understand what I am watching and it is almost as if my body is paralyzed. 

I turn around on my heels and slam the door loudly behind me, walking away and feeling my face turn hot, though I'm sure if it is because of humiliation of betrayal. 

However I don't get too far before I feel a strong grip on my elbow making me turn around with so much force that I end up going back a few steps. 

"Jia," Seungcheol breathes, his face a mixture of worry and concern. 

"Let me go," I grit through my teeth. 

Instead he only tightens the grip on my hand and studies my face and during the meantime it gives me time to study his attire. He's managed to get his shirt back on him but his jacket is still missing. I see a figure in the corner of my eye and I turn my neck to see the earlier girl walking out, her clothes also on her. She has her arms crossed across her chest and looks a little annoyed. Now that I have a proper look in her face, I recognize her to be an exchange student. Considering how many girls Seungcheol must have hooked up before dating me, I'm pretty sure only exchange students pool is available now. I'm not too sure about her name and frankly, I do not care either. 

"We've broken up Jia," Seungcheol says finally and I can't help but feel dumfounded and stare at him expressionless. 

My facials must have given away what I am thinking because he adds, "I can do what I want to."

Is he actually being serious? 

This is literally all he has to say? He stopped me in the middle of the hallway to say this? What the hell.

It takes me a few minutes to react but I finally manage to say, "No one's stopping you from doing anything you want. You can do whatever the hell you want to."

"Go fuck all the bitches in the world for all I care," I say, loud enough on purpose and the girl looks offended and says, "Excuse me."

I ignore her and find the right moment to pull my hand out of his grip. 

"In fact, since I'm also free to do whatever I want to do, let me go ahead and live out my life," I tell him and begin to stomp down the stairs. 

I don't have to look back to confirm but when I reach the bottom of the stairs, I feel Seungcheol follow me down. I walk past the same people I walked through to go up and I can see Nana and Soyeon wave at me from somewhere in my room. But I'm too furious to acknowledge them and quickly make my way out to the backyard where Jaehyun is probably waiting for me. 

I see him talking to Mingyu but I don't even register anything else. 

"Jaehyun!" I call out loudly and he turns in my direction. I stop for a second in front of him and say, "I'm sorry."

He raises an eyebrows, looking down at my height, and see a frown beginning to form on his forehead but before he could even say something or react, I reach out to cup his face and bring his lips down hard on mine. 

I must have been a bit too forceful because he looses his balance and stumbles into me, making me take a few steps back before grabbing my hips and keeping them there to prevent me from moving. I don't let go of him and move my lips against him. At first he doesn't react out of shock but after a couple of seconds, when he finally realizes what is going on, he slowly begins to move his lips against mine and deepens the kiss. 

When I'm sure he isn't going to pull away, I wrap my arms around his neck and he encircles me around my waist and lifts me barely off the ground.

Forgetting why I'm actually doing this and concentrating just on Jaehyun, I can't help but think how much of a good kisser he is.