𝟼 - ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ

Seeing Seungcheol glare at me for no reason made the tiny hairs on my arm stand up as I felt goosebumps form on my skin even though I am standing in a very heated room.

Seated next to him I see his usual friends, also staring up at me, but with less hostility when compared with Seungcheol. 

In fact Jeonghan looked a bit amused to see me while Joshua turned slightly pink. It was almost as if I can read his thoughts and even I turn pink at the thought of my pink bra with red hearts on full display in front of them again. 

This image gives me the final push I need and I kick myself off the fence and hurriedly turn around to return back to my study room.

In my rush however, I blindly walked into someone's chest and stumble a few steps back,

"Ow," I hear an all too familiar voice and look up.

"Mingyu," I mumbled, rubbing my forehead.

Of course. Who else would it be.

"Jia," Mingyu says, looking a but surprised, "I-"

"Look Mingyu. It was nice running into you but I need to go. I'll catch up with you later," I cut him off, seeing that Mingyu was getting ready for a conversation I am not in mood for yet.

Mingyu has been accompanying me to all of the classes we share together this entire week. I could tell right away that Mingyu is extremely clumsy and talkative and definitely likes to show off too, given that he is blessed with such an handsome face, but I've barely known him for a week and I just can't get comfortable around anyone in a matter of few days.

Truth to be told, in fact, I still find more than half of our conversations awkward and sometimes I wished he didn't feel obliged to accompany so I can just make my way alone.

Turns out Mingyu is also bad at taking hints because she clearly doesn't understand why sentiments and won't leave me alone. 

I don't even bother to wait for his reply and rush into my study room, closing the door behind me and pulling the blinder down on the window in the door. 

Being in my study room where no one other than me can excess the inside makes me feel a bit more safer and protected.

Being anywhere around Seungcheol is starting to make me feel like a prey getting ready to be attacked by its predator and honestly it is giving me far too much anxiety than what I can handle.

I know the word of what happened at BSS's mini performance got around everyone and I'm also aware of the fun people are making of me. I am aware that Seungcheol is better than making fun of helpless people, but I can't say the same for this friends. 

Especially Eunsoo and her very exclusive clique. They are known to be mean bitches. 

I sit down and re-open my laptop and ipad to continue studying.

So much for taking a break.

Yet no matter how hard I try, I just cannot get myself to concentrate anymore, having lost my studying streak, and my rumbling stomach isn't helping me out either.

So about a half an hour of trying to concentrate on studying, I give up and just begin to pack my belongings, heading out to get lunch instead.

It was half past twelve anyways. About time to go get food.

There was just one problem, however.

In order to actually get out of the library, I have no other way but to walk past Seungcheol and the rest of the holy trinity.