𝟷𝟹 - sᴍᴏᴋɪɴɢ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛs ᴛᴏᴏᴛʜ ʟᴏss

Okay, I made a mistake.

Last night when I was falling asleep, I realized Jia's dad calls her cupcake so we can't make Scoups call her cupcake cause its just weird. Sorry if any of you preferred cupcake.

Most of the votes were leaning towards baby doll and I was leaning a bit towards it too cause Seungcheol radiates rich, powerful, strong aura in this book so based on that baby doll I think suits him better.

Also, I know I shouldn't make promises, but I am planning to make this into a triology. The first book is Seungcheol, second Jeonghan and third Joshua (all in the same setting) so you will see princess and cupcake in either Jeonghan's or Joshua's book.

I stare at my closet, trying to pick what to wear for the party tonight.

Normally I would have had Soyeon help me with this kind of stuff but she didn't offer tonight and neither did I ask. I'm not one to go and beg people to do simple tasks for me anyways. 

All three of them, Emily, Soyeon and Nana were admittedly upset when they found out Seungcheol and I are "dating". Or whatever it is that we are doing.  I think they are more upset over the way they found out things, which were not from my end.

I ended up explaining everything to them over dinner yesterday, from the first laundromat encounter, to the party, to the day in the rain to events of the second laundromat encounter.

When I was done, Nana and Soyeon immediately agreed that I'm making a foolish mistake. Even though Emily remained a bit more optimistic, even she agreed that I'm being blinded by my feelings and I should try to think more objectively. They all think Seungcheol is just playing with me and messing around with me just for his own amusement. 

I don't think I've seen Nana be so against something before.

I know that they are only looking out for me and wanting the best and that their words probably even has some truth to it, however I've been publicly humiliated too much by now and I want to end this story cleanly. But when I put my foot down on my decision, the three of them kept their silence but I can tell they were upset with my end decision.

Hence why I am getting ready all alone tonight.

It's not like the three have shut me out. They haven't. In fact we all had lunch together earlier today but I could feel the awkward presence between us and I just think maybe some space will do it better.

Especially Soyeon and me.

Soyeon has a very bubbly and loud personality, in a good way, but when she really disagrees with someone she tends to somewhat shun them out for a few days, even if it is her own parents.

I've known Soyeon since fifth grade and I know that she will come around eventually. The best thing I can do right now is give her space instead of bearing down on her.

"You're going out tonight?" Yewon unnie asked as she walked out of room's inbuilt bathroom.

I nodded and answered, "Sophomore year party."

I finally decide on a short black faux leather skirt and strapless white top that showed part of my midriff. The top has a corset look to it but isn't really tight and just fits me perfectly. To keep me warm, I grab a black leather jacket which is perfect for the current weather. I pair them with knee high heeled black boots and brush my hair to accessorize it with a simple white headband. 

As for my makeup, I decide to keep it mostly simple and only apply a bold eyeliner and a bold red lip. I wasn't feeling too great right now and I need something to give me that confidence boost.