𝟻𝟸 - ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

- "You know, I've always wondered this, but why haven't you gotten a place of your own yet?" I ask, lying down on the bed in Seungcheol's little hideaway.

"My place?" Seungcheol calls out from the tiny bathroom, the door open.

"Yeah," I say, "With all this money, you can literally buy Sebong so why do you live in the dorm and not get your own place?"

Seungcheol walks out of the bathroom, shirtless, and says, "It'll get too lonely living alone. Joshua's nice company anyways. He cooks really well."

"Oh"

"Oh? What's with the dubious reaction?" Seungcheol asks, walking over to me.

"You can live with me next year. I can cook too," I say, staring up at the ceiling until Seungcheol came over and stood on top of me, filling my line of vision.

"You'll cook for me?" He says, raising an eyebrow.

I nod, "Why? You don't want to live with me?"

"Baby doll, I would die to love with you but I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself all the time," Seungcheol said, "Like right now"

"No one's stopping you either," I whisper, watching as Seungcheol's irises turn dark and he leans in again for a hot and hard kiss. He applying so much pressure from his lips that it is almost painful except that he continuously uses his lips to massage mine, turning the pain into pleasure. I can't help but moan lightly in his mouth and Seungcheol flicks aside the blanket covering my body, clad in only underwear. He uses his hands to freely roam my body and I don't stop him either.

We must have stayed there for the longest time, just kissing and sucking and rolling around in the bed before breaking apart.

I sigh against his lips, still physically close and say, "This is the third time we've gone ahead and gotten distracted."

"I didn't hear you complain either times," Seungcheol said and my mind flashed to earlier.

"I'm not complaining," I say, "but we need to seriously stop getting sidetracked."

"Just relax. We have the entire day to ourselves." Seungcheol said, rolling off of me and laying down beside, resting his head on the pillow.

I look up at him, turning to my side and staring at this profile.

"What are you thinking?" He asks me.

"Nothing," I say, "Just, how lucky I am you spotted me from the crowd."

Seungcheol turned his head to look at me and said, "I should be the one saying that."

I reach out with my fingers, tracing his the sides of his face gently.

"Do you," He starts, my fingers slowly going down from his forehead to the arch of his nose to his mouth, "remember the first time we met?"

"At the coffee shop?" I ask.

"No. Not that. I mean last year. On the very first day of university, when we literally walked into each other," Seungcheol said.

My fingers stop tracing his skin automatically and I meet his eyes in mild astonishment. "You remember that?"

"Of course I do," Seungcheol said as if it were already obvious, "you were the first one I technically met in Sebong. Apart from the all the people I already knew. I've always recognized you, especially since we have classes together. We just never talked."

"But why would you remember me? I mean...compared to you, I'm a nobody," I exclaim.

"I don't know. There was just something about you. And you're not  a nobody," Seungcheol added.