𝟽 - ʟᴇᴛs ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

My heart beats faster and for the first time its not because Seungcheol is standing in front of me, it's because his sudden presence scared me out of my skin. 

I had clearly not expected anyone to be in the room but I should have done a double check earlier. Just because a room has been designated as off limits, it doesn't mean that there really isn't anyone inside. 

It was foolish of me to just blindly enter the room. I can only be thankful that I didn't take my shirt off in the room instead of the bathroom, otherwise Seungcheol would have most likely seen me half naked. 

That would have been even worse than my pink bra being exposed. 

"Are you okay?"

His repeated question makes me break out of my trance.

"Hmm," I hum out loud, confused.

"You seem scared," Seungcheol commented and I was confused to why he is talking to me. Shouldn't someone like him steer clear away of normal people like me.

"I-I wasn't expecting anyone," I answer quietly, averting my eyes away.

After that little scene with Eunsoo downstairs, I'm convinced that Seungcheol also thinks of me as some sort of silly little girl who keeps on having some stupid, silly, little crush on him.

How stupid am I?

Of course people like him play a facade of being nice on the exterior but really they are probably some of the worse people to be around. People in the high society have no other job than to be mean and make fun of others who they think are beneath them.

Considering how close Eunsoo and Seungcheol are, it feels pretty safe to think that he most likely has similar thoughts of me. 

I just don't even want to imagine how much Seungcheol and his crowd made plenty of laughter off of me.

My eyes skim over to his hands and I notice the half-lit cigarette resting between his hands and it wouldn't take a fool to know what he is doing here all alone on the balcony. I didn't know Seungcheol smoked yet again this is only further proof that I barely may know him out of the exterior front he puts on.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude," I say, turning away from him, getting ready to leave.

"Wait," Seungcheol says to me as half of my body is stepped out of the balcony,

I look at him with anticipation.

"Here, take this," Seungcheol said, putting his cigarette between his lips as he stood up straight, taking off the expensive black leather jacket he was wearing and holding it out at me.

"Wear this," He told me.

I look at him in confusion, not sure why he was suddenly offering his jacket up to me.

"Your shirt," Seungcheol gestured his chin towards my direction and I looked down at my chest, seeing the stained white shirt. I realize that he was offering his jacket to me so I can cover up my shirt, probably to save me from further embarrassment.

"It's okay," I decline, shaking my head, not wanting to take another favor from Seungcheol.

"Just take it," Seungcheol continued to insist.

I shake my head once more and say, "I'm fine. I really don't need it."

Seungcheol suddenly sighed and closed his eyes, as if he has been in this situation before and moved closer to me. Before I even knew it, he was closing the small space between us and draped his jacket over my shoulders, his scent hitting my overwhelmed nostrils as his jacket was covered all around in his signature scent.