NINETY-TWO

NICO POV:
Even with doing my best to just avoid them they still somehow keep managing to find me while I'm alone. It's nearing the end of the day and I'm just washing my hands after going to the bathroom when they all come strutting in.

"Hey bitch," Peter grins. "Fancy seeing you here."

I don't respond, just finish drying my hands and try to walk out. Of course that doesn't work, but it was worth the try.

"Where do you think your going?" Eli snarls as he grabs the back of my hoodie and slams me against the wall.

I have to bite back any sounds that threatened to escape at the impact, and any retort at the tip of my tongue before they can come out. "What do you want?"

They both look at each other as if deep in thought, "What are you willing to give us?"

I don't respond, knowing they'll tell me what they have in mind and if I play there little guessing game I'll end up giving them more than I wanted to and more than they originally planned. So far they had only been making me do little things, or made me let them do little things to me but I didn't want to chance it.

"On your knees," Peter snaps.

My eyes widen. "No," I say instinctively.

Peter and Eli both smirk at each other. "You really want me to tell Will what you did?"

I gulp, knowing they won. I take a deep breath and sink to my knees. Im unable to get my eyes to open back up to look at them which Im sure they are loving. I hear them laugh and the sound of a camera shutter click.

"Take off your shirt," Eli snaps.

I take a shaky breath and with trembling hands pull my hoodie and t-shirt over my head. Finally I'm able to open my eyes and stare at them as defiantly as I can muster.

They both sit there smirking down at me. "Take off your pants."

"No," I snap instinctively again.

Suddenly Eli has a knife and he's grabbing my arm and slicing three or four deep cuts across my forearm. Somehow I manage to not flinch, but all I can think of is that now Will is gonna know something is up and I absolutely cannot tell him the truth.

"Take off your pants," Peter reiterates, his face so close to mine I can feel his breath on my face. "Now."

I swallow down my pride and slowly pull down my pants. Once again Eli takes a picture and they both laugh. I hear the familiar sound of pills and watch as Peter moves to shove two white pills into my mouth, clamping his hand over my mouth and nose to make sure I have to swallow before backing up with a wicked grin.

Jokes on them, I've missed taking those.

Peter kicks me back against the wall and then move to leave. "Get dressed bitch and you know the rules."

"Why?" Will asks again for what feels like the hundredth time since we got home. "W-Why didn't you tell me you felt like this?"

I have tears running down my face but not for the reason he thinks. I can't even bring myself to try and 'explain' anymore. I wish I could just tell him the truth but I can't. I just can't do it. Not even the Xannies still pumping through my veins are helping me calm down right now.

Will pulls me onto his chest and I start sobbing even harder, clutching at his tshirt. "I don't know," I finally say. "I just couldn't stop myself."

Wills shaking slightly and it makes my heart break. He doesn't need this on his plate right now, right now he needs to focus on getting himself better.