SEVENTY-EIGHT

NICO POV:
It's hard to watch Will be in so much pain all the time. It's been a week and he's sleeping majority of the day, but when he is awake he looks absolutely miserable. He keeps making me eat, even though I'm too anxious to be hungry and just keep throwing it back up, and makes me take a shower at least every two days in the bathroom attached to his room.

"Nico, please just take a couple bites," Will says gently. "Just try."

"I'm not hungry," I snap. "Your high on pain meds, your supposed to not notice."

He grins dopily, "I love your sexy face, I can't help it. Just have a few bites please?"

"I'm not hungry," I repeat stubbornly.

"That's why I only want you to have a few bites."

I sigh but do as he requests, immediately feeling nauseous. I know I need to eat, I keep feeling lightheaded and my vision keeps blacking out if I stand to fast but I just can't. I take three bites then set it to the side shaking my head, "I can't eat more."

I can't bring my self to look at him but I hear the disappointment in his voice. He hasn't had to deal with my eating problems for a few months. "It's okay," he says, but I know he doesn't mean it. "Thank you for trying."

"I'm sorry," I apologise. "You don't need to be worrying about me right now."

"Hey, look at me," he says. I look up and meet his eyes. His eyes are a little unfocused but he looks determined none the less. "You're always my number one priority, nothing can change that. Im always gonna be worried about you."

"You're the one in the hospital though," I argue.

"I know, but I love you more. I don't want you to end up in the hospital too because you don't take care of yourself," his words all are slightly slurred from the high amounts of pain medicine he has pumping through his body, but he somehow always manages to speak in complete coherent sentences. And he says I'm the junkie.

"I'm trying."

"I know," he says, reaching over and taking my hand, it takes a few try's before he successfully grabs it though. He slowly brings it to his mouth and kisses my knuckles. "I know you are, thank you."

"It's just hard, I'm really stressed."

"I know, it's okay. Just think about how much healthier you've looked and felt since you've started eating regularly."

"I've got fatter if that's what you mean," I pout, hugging my stomach self consciously.

His face lights up with a brilliant grin like I've just brought up something he's been wanting to talk about for while. "No, you're muscles have gotten so much more defined and I love kissing along all your lines, especially your abs I really like your abs. And you're starting to get that nice Italian skin tone instead of being as pale as a ghost and it's so beautiful I love it. Your hairs a lot shinier and it's always been soft but it's even softer now, and I really love playing with it, and it's growing a lot faster too," he rants.

"I'm not letting you live down telling me you love my lines," I say.

He rolls his eyes but he does blush a little, "You know like the muscle lines?"

I knew I was looking more muscular but I hadn't noticed all the other things. I subconsciously lift my hands and I see he's right, my skins looking a lot more brown than it has in years.

"See?" Will says and I can hear the smirk in his voice before I even see it. "Does that motivate you to eat more? Now that you realize that your somehow getting even sexier when you were already the most beautiful guy like ever."