NINETEEN

WILL POV:
"Where are your crutches?" I ask as Nico opens the door for me.

"No clue," he says limping back into the house. "Don't need 'em."

"Your limping?" I point out quickly walking up next to him and wrapping my arm around his waist to take the weight off his leg.

"Yes, but I'm not falling," he says like it's obvious. "You don't need to help me."

"It's only been a week Neeks, you still need your crutches."

"I can walk without them now though," he says frowning at me. "I thought I only needed them until I could walk on my leg again."

"Yes, but it's also so it can heal. If you keep putting your weight on it-"

"The muscle will build up faster idiot, and I won't end up with a weak ass leg," he interrupts.

"Your impossible," I roll my eyes.

"You don't have to keep holding me up," he says pointedly.

"I don't care," I say smiling innocently at him. Truth be told I just like that he's letting me put my arm around him. I take advantage of whatever slack he gives me when he does because it tends to only come in short bursts.

"You just want to have your arm around me don't you," he says blandly as we walk up the stairs to his room.

"Bingo," I smile at him and he rolls his eyes.

"You're weird."

"Why am I weird?"

"You're so touchy, I don't get how," he says, though he's still letting me hold onto his waist.

"I don't get why you're not but I don't call you weird for it," I point out and help him onto his bed.

"Not my fault you're a better person than I am."

I get onto the bed and it all comes back to mind what I was gonna talk to him about today. He must have read my expression change because he frowned at me.

"What's wrong?" he asks laying back on his pillow.
I stay seated with my legs crossed and just look at him. "Are you gonna lay down with me or am I gonna have to take back what I said about you being touchy?"

I smile at him and lay down next to him, and to my surprise, he cuddles up into my side.

"What's this for?" I ask him as I wrap my arms around him.

"You look like you needed it," he says with a little shrug as he nuzzles his head into a more comfortable position on my chest. "Now are you gonna tell me what's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong," I say truthfully. Nothing is wrong I'm just anxious.

"Your lying," he says vaguely. "What's up?"

He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls himself closer to me. I don't say anything because I'm too busy smiling at him.

"Why are you smiling at me?"

I shake my head in disbelief, "How'd you know I was smiling at you? Your eyes are closed."

"I know you," he says smirking. 

I roll my eyes, "I'm just not used to you being this cuddly."

"Don't get used to it," he says. "You just look like you needed it."

I laugh, "Sure, that's the reason."

He scoffs, "Whatever Solace. Now tell me what's wrong or I'll get off you."