SIXTY-THREE

WILL POV:
I didn't really like the idea of Nico going back after his seizure. Even though nothing had happened, clearly the stress of waiting for the other ball to drop was too much. Nico wasn't happy either but all it took from my Mom was two 'pleases' and a promise that if the last two weeks of school don't go well we'll switch schools next year and he caved, so clearly he wasn't too opposed to the idea.

It was hard to get him up in the morning though.

"No," he begs, extending the vowel dramatically. "Don't make me."

"Come on love," I said calmly. "You told Ma you would."

"Fuck you," he says half heartedly.

"If you go to school I'll let you," I smirk down at him teasingly.

He blushes bright red. "W-What?" he sputters.

"You heard me, now get up."

"Sei una testa di cazzo," he grumbles turning over to face opposite of me.

"I love you too, now get up."

"That's not what I said," he says with a triumphant grin.

"I'm gonna pick you up and carry you to the bathroom if you don't get up," I say fully knowing this will either make him jump out of bed, or make him want me to carry him. I'm fine with either option.

Nico stays put.

"Fine," I smile evilly as I yank back the covers revealing Nico who has himself balled up and is only in only my hoodie and boxers. I scoop him up easily and he doesn't complain as he wraps his arms around my neck and rests his head against my shoulder. Just to be an asshole I shake him.

"Stop that," he grumbles trying to keep his head on my shoulder.

"You just seemed a little too comfy," I say sardonically.

He looks up at me with an adorable pout and I stop, because I can't say no to Nico when he makes puppy dog eyes. He smiles and puts his head back on my shoulder. I roll my eyes and carry him to the bathroom, setting him down in front of the vanity.

"Happy?" I ask.

He shrugs and I turn to leave but he grabs my sleeve to stop me. He doesn't say anything, just keeps the grip as he grabs his toothbrush and then let's go to get the toothpaste. I pull myself up on the counter next to him since he seems to just want me close right now. He puts his hand on my thigh as he brushes his teeth, not sparing me a second look even though I'm unabashedly staring at him. He just looks so beautiful in the mornings with his hair all mused from sleep.

I can't help myself, I reach out and run my fingers through his long dark hair. He really needs a hair cut, just a little shaping that won't take much length off but make it look more purposeful. He's let me trim up his under cut because he says he hates when it gets long, but he won't let me touch the rest. Probably for the best, I would definitely jack it up somehow. Besides, I like his hair longer, it's getting close to being long enough to put in a little pony tail and I'm very excited to do that.

Nico leans against my hand a little like he tends to do when he's too tired to stop himself. It always makes my heart melt because it shows how much he trusts me. I gently rub at his scalp and he sighs contently as he continues to brush his teeth.

He spits and rinses then moves so he's standing between my legs and leans forward to rest his forehead on my chest. I keep playing with his hair, dragging my nails lightly over his scalp every once and awhile.

"I love you," I say, because that's all I can think about right now. About how much I love the boy in front of me.

"Love you too," Nico says wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me close.