THIRTY-SIX

TW: MENTIONS OF SA AND AND GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS OF THE MOMENTS LEADING TO IT BUT NOT OF THE ACT ITS SELF

WILL POV:
Being at school without Nico felt weird. I had gotten so used to having him around me, holding my hand under tables and desks and walking so close we're touching in crowded hallways, that his absence felt like loosing a limb. I'm fully aware of how dramatic that sounds but it's true, I've grown so attached to having Nico around me 24/7 that when he's not here when he's supposed to be it feels like a stab to the gut.

By the third day I thought I was going to go crazy without him.

"It's been three days," Percy laughs. "And you see him in the morning and at night. Your so dramatic."

I groan, "I know."

"You literally sleep in the same bed as him!" he points out.

"I think it's sweet," Annabeth says elbowing her boyfriend. "I wish you'd act like this whenever I wasn't around sea weed brain."

"Alright wise girl," Percy teases kissing her cheek. "You want me to be more clingy you got it."

"I didn't say that."

"Too late that's what I heard," he snickers putting his arm around her.

"Stop acting all cute," I argue. "Your making me miss Nico even more."

"Awe poor baby, you'll see him in like 4 hours," Percy said.

I grumble in response and walk away towards my next class.

"Nico!" I exclaim as he walks out from the back looking thrilled to be alive(note the sarcasm, Nicos rubbing off on me.)

He hurries over to me and hugs me tightly. "I don't ever wanna step back in this building again," he complains.

"You've still got two more weeks love," I chuckle.

He groans dramatically, "I fucking hate this place and everyone in it."

"I know," I say fondly. "Let's get home?"

He nods and grabs my hand as we walk back out. I do my best to ignore all the stares that the other teens from the group are giving us but can't help putting a protective arm over Nicos shoulder as we head to my car.

"Anything fun and exciting happen?" I ask him sarcastically as we get in the car.

"I had to do fucking one and one therapy today, and apparently 'fuck off Im not gonna talk about my feelings' was not a good answer to 'how are you doing'."

I couldn't help but laugh. "I can imagine that wouldn't go over well," I say smiling at him.

"Now I have to do one on one every damn day I'm there," he grumbles. "Stop smiling at me like that."

"Like what?" I ask innocently.

"I don't know just like that," he complains crossing his arms over his chest defensively.

"But your so cute when your all mad like this."

"Fuck you," he mumbles.

"You would," I smirk at him.

He sinks lower in his seat and turns away to try and hide the blush on his face, but I saw it.

"I've missed you," I admit, reaching over to put my hand on his knee.

"I can tell," he gripes, rolling his eyes dramatically. "You haven't stopped smiling."

"Oh I know you missed me too," I say happily.