FORTY-SIX

NICO POV:
"Im not going," I say firmly, not getting out of bed.

"Come on neeks, you have to get up," Will says trying to pull me out of bed by my arm. Normally when he does this it works and I let him drag me out of bed, but Im stronger than him rather he likes it or not and Im not going to fucking school.

"No," I say.

"Babe, I get its hard but you can't just not go," Will says letting go and sitting on my side of his bed.

"Yes I can, look at me now," I scoff hiding my face in the pillow.

He sighs and puts his hand on my back, "Maybe we can put you in some of my clothes so your not as easily recognisable?"

"That's a stupid idea," I grumble.

"Look Nico, I'm trying okay?" Will says sounding exasperated. "I wish I could just punch everyone one of the assholes that's giving you a hard time now, but I can't. They'll get bored eventually."

"I'm not fucking going," I repeat.

His hand moves up to the back of my neck, squeezing reassuringly. "Let's just try my idea of trying to make you less recognisable okay?"

"I said no Will," I snap at him, grabbing the comforter and pulling it over my head.

Will grabs the edge and tries to pull it back down but I hold on tight. "Nico, please. You can't just not go to school or you'll never graduate."

"I don't care."

"Well I do," Will says giving up on pulling the comforter down and deciding to just lift up the side so he can see me. "Please, we can talk to the office today and see what they can do about everything maybe?"

"Your not gonna give up are you?" I ask, feeling my self relenting.

"No," he smiles.

I push down the comforter and roll onto my back to stare at him. He leans down and kisses me. "If I have to switch my whole squedule so we have every class together and you don't have to leave my side once I will."

"You know even if we disguise me, if you follow me around like a puppy dog it'll give it away," I point out.

He looks crestfallen. "I didn't think of that," he pouts. "I'll just have to keep my distance, but I won't be too far okay?"

I roll my eyes but I do sit up, "I guess we can try."

He grins victoriously. "Yay!" he exclaims dragging me out of bed. "Do you have just a pair of regular blue jeans? My pants won't even be close to fittkng you."

"I have no clue," I admit as I follow him down the hall to my room. "Your the one that packed my clothes and shit, you tell me."

"I think you had some just like dark wash jeans," Will says going to my dresser and digging around. He pulls out a pair of dark wash jeans that I have no clue why I own, or where they came from. He throws them at me. "Put these on."

I roll my eyes but do as he asks and pull them on. Then I follow him back to his room where he digs around in the back of his closet grumbling something I can't understand. Eventually he pulls out a fucking tie dye sweatshirt and shows it to me like it's the best thing in the world.

"It looks like a unicorn vomited on it," I say glaring at it.

"I've had this since middle school and it hardly even fits me at this point so I think it'll fit you better than my other clothes," Will says taking it off the hanger and throwing it to me.

"I don't care if it fits I want to wear your clothes, this doesn't even smell like you," I say bringing it to my face before I can stop myself and realise how stupid and soapy I sound.

Battle Wounds: Solangelo Soulmate AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara