THIRTY-FIVE

*Italian*

NICO POV:
PHP is a lot better than in house, but it still means I'm going to be surrounded by other fucked up kids who all expect me to talk about my feelings.

"Maybe it'll be good for you," Will says optimistically as he parks in front of the mental hospital.

"Yes, being forced to try and talk about my feelings in a room of strangers while they try to shove pills down my throat will be very beneficial," I say sarcastically.

"At least give it an open mind," Will tries to compromise. "Just try to say a little bit at least."

"If I say anything it'll be in Italian so no one knows what the fuck I'm saying," I grumble as we get out of the car.

"Don't do that, than the therapists can't help you."

"Exactly, I don't need nor want their help."

Will grabs my hand and practically drags me into the building and up to the front desk.

"Name?" the lady asks.

Will looks at me expectantly but sighs when he realises I was serious about not saying a word.

"Nico Di Angelo," He says nodding towards me.

"Perfect I've got you all signed in," the lady smiles. "You can go sit in the waiting area with the other patients."

I look over and see a group of about 6 teenagers staring at me curiously. They look friendly enough, not that that mattered to me since I will not be speaking to any of them.

Will walks over to a seat not to close to where they are all chatting quietly and sits down, pulling me into the chair next to him.

"They look nice," Will says to me.

I shrug noncommittally and he sighs.

"You should go introduce your self."

"Id rather eat dog barf," I grumble under my breath.

"Are you seriously only going to talk in Italian?"

"Sì," I grin wickedly at him.

He rolls his eyes. "Your so stubborn."

I nod in agreement. He puts his hand on my thigh and rubs his thumb slowly, making me realise I had been shaking my leg quite violently.

"Alright if everyone will follow me back!" a lady wearing a dark sweater and jeans says as she walks up to the edge of the waiting room.

The teenagers all stand up and start talking animatedly to the lady. Will stands up and pulls me to my feet and leads me over to the lady.

"This is Nico," he says.

"Nice to meet you Nico," she smiles and offers me a hand. I shake her hand begrudgingly and say nothing but stare at her. "Just go ahead and follow us back and we'll make sure to explain how everything works, sound good?"

I stare at her blankly so Will cuts in. "He refuses to speak, so just a warning."

"I didn't say I wouldn't speak, just that I wouldn't speak in english," I clarify, narrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Sorry, he'll only speak in Italian," Will rolls his eyes. His response makes me think he understood what I said but I know he couldn't have understood more than a few words. "Give him a few hours and he'll forget."

"This is my first language I'm not just gonna forget to use it," I grumble. "Idiot."

"Well," the lady says looking a bit concerned. "He does speak english right?"