SIXTY-FIVE

WILL POV:
I wake up with a pounding headache. I groan and roll over, accidentally on purpose flopping on Nico.

"Fuck off," he grumbles pushing me away. "Let me sleep."

"I want cuddles," I say, fully aware that I sound like a whiny baby.

"Than cuddle me don't flop on me," Nico mumbles into his pillow.

I pull him into me and hold him close by his waist. My face is buried at the base of his hair so I kiss the bit of exposed skin on the back of his neck before settling. He sighs and adjusts to a more comfortable position and almost instantly falls back asleep. The pounding in my head makes the task harder for me but eventually I fall back asleep too.

When I wake back up Nicos on his phone but still cuddled up next to me. I groan again when the light from the window hits my eyes sending flares of pain into my skull.

"I feel like someone hit me in the head with a hammer," I complain hiding my face in his neck.

He snickers, "You had three white claws but you act like you had 12."

"I don't drink, I'm not used to it."

"Your just a light weight."

"I'm 180 pounds!" I argue.

"I can drink 12 white claws and still walk in a straight line," he says and I can practically hear the proud smirk in his voice.

"Yeah well your an alcoholic so what do you expect? I don't drink so I don't have your tolerance."

"I'm not an alcoholic," he argues.

"Anymore," I add with a little chuckle.

He huffs, "I hate you."

"Was I really embarrassing last night?" I ask. "I think I remember most of it but it's fuzzy."

"You kept talking about sucking my dick," he tells me, and I all but choke on-I'm gonna shut up now.

"To everyone?" I exclaim.

"Mostly to me but a few times to other people."

"Why didn't you stop me?"

"I did," he laughs. "You just kept going anyways. And then when we got home you wanted to but you were drunk and I didn't want you to regret it."

"I know, I remember that," I blush, "I wouldn't have regretted it."

"You don't know that," Nico says.

"I remember that part," I say surly. "I wouldn't have regretted it."

"Sure."

"I'm serious," I say.

"Okay," Nico says reaching back to card his fingers through my tangled curls. "But I wouldn't let you do anything to me drunk, you know that right?"

I nod, "I know, but if it's something like that you can."

"I won't," Nico says firmly. "Your drunk and can't think straight."

I kiss the side of his neck. "I love you," I tell him between kisses.

"I love you too," he says with a light chuckle.

I keep kissing his neck until eventually I have him pinned on his back under me, my legs straddling either side of his body. He groans as I suck a bit of skin between my teeth, not hard or long enough to leave a bruise because it's in a very visible place.

Nicos hands are in my hair, pulling lightly and holding me in place. As I place messy uncoordinated open mouthed kisses all over his neck I can't help but remember the day when doing this would have caused Nico to have a panic attack. Now he's groaning and sighing contently as I kiss him. We've come so far in our relationship and gained so much trust for each other in what is honestly a fairly short amount of time. In only 6 months I was able to gain the trust of the beautiful man under me, and I couldn't be happier with him.