Hela's pov
I had to cancel my sparring with Nori, well Val, today. It's taking longer than expected for me to get myself together. Just as I've started to work the kinks out of my plan a portal opens in front of me. I look up to see 6 people emerging. Who the fuck are they? I stand up and face them and as their faces come into view I groan. I thought I'd have more time but apparently these sons of bitches really want to see me dead. "Hello Hela" Tony says and I glare at him in response. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way" Steve says. "It seems you've already chosen" I reply smugly and his smirk falls.

I don't back down from a challenge as stupid as it sounds. I, surprising even to me, have my doubt about this. I can beat them individually but I have no idea what they're like as a team. Not to mention I don't know over half of them. The key is to not show my fear because they can smell it like dogs. I don't know how I'm gonna do this but I have no choice but to go with it now. I push my hair back and my helmet forms as I get into stance. They suit up and we get ready to fight just as a portal opens. We all turn to look at it and they look surprised and scared so that means they didn't plan this. Who the hell can it be now?

Thor and Loki emerge from the portal with Banner right on their heels. What the fuck? "Hello sister" Loki says dryly, "Loki" I reply in the same tone. "I see you've come without me, what a shame" Thor says sarcastically as they come to stand next to me. It clicks in my brain that Polis must've talked to them after he came to me. Sneaky little bastard, I might have to track him down and employ him but that's for later. "Thorrr what's up, buddy?" Tony says, his mask lifting much to my dismay. "Don't 'buddy' me" Thor says, "yeah don't... 'buddy' him" Banner says making me smirk to hide my laugh.

"I was summoned...what's going on here?" I hear Val say making me turn around. "Well seems the gang's all here" one of the women says rolling her eyes. "Seems you didn't come here to talk" Loki says twirling one of his knives in his hands lazily. I have to admit we do have the same attitude, maybe that's why he irks me. "You're right. We came here to talk some sense into this one" Steve says pointing at me. "Little ol' me? Well what could we possible have to talk about?" I ask sarcastically and he glares at me making me smile a bit.

"Listen, I don't care what you came here to 'talk' about. Although it seems you're not interested in talking very much considering you're already suited. You're not going to jump my sister" Thor says standing talk and making me genuinely smile. We really have come a long way. "Thor just be serious about this for a moment. She's a terrible person and she practically destroyed your planet in a fit of rage" Tony chimes in. "So that means you get to what? Try to kill her because it'd be a futile attempt since you want to be 'serious'. You and your little tag team might as well fuck off now" Loki says making me smile a bit wider.

"So you need all these men to defend? And here I thought you were a real warrior" one of the women scoffs. "Do we have a problem?" Val steps forward, "I am more than capable of handling myself. But it wouldn't be fair if I took on all of you would it? You guys are all about 'equality' aren't you? Besides it'd be a terrible defeat for you all if I single-handedly beat your asses. Quite embarrassing if you ask me" I quip. "I'd like to chime in here. We all know I'm not one for violence, I'm more of a talk-it-out kinda guy" Banner chuckles nervously before stabilizing himself.

"However, I fight for what's right as we ALL should" he says staring them down. For a timid little boy he does have courage I suppose. "So what's your choice? You only have two. You can either face a battle you're sure not to win or leave with your dignity" Loki says as we get in formation. I hear a bit of whispers from the others before the two leads settle into their normal forms. "We may not fight today but we'll be back" Steve says. "Oh you won't, I'll make sure of it" Thor says before they leave. My hair returns to normal and I sigh as I turn to face the rest of them.

"Thank god" Banner sighs leaning down so his hands rest on his knees. "Assholes" Val mutters loud enough for us to hear causing me to chuckle. "You ok?" Thor asks and I nod, "I'm fine" I wave my hand dismissively. "So we came here to save your ass for nothing?" Banner exclaims. There he is. "Aww don't act like you weren't dying to see me Brucey" I tease him. "I hate her. I hate her" he says looking at me in disbelief before turning to Thor. "Don't be such a tough sport. We both look amazing in green that's enough reason for us to get along" I joke and he rolls his eyes.

"We also both despise Loki which is enough to bring anyone together" I roll my eyes playfully. "She does have a point, I do hate him more than her" he 'whispers' to Thor who chuckles. "I'm standing right here, you know?" Loki says making us all laugh. "Oh you know I love you, you little shit" I say ruffling his hair a bit. "Do not. Touch. My hair" he grumbles trying to fix it. "You're adorable" I say pinching his cheeks as he tries to slap my hands away. "We just came to make sure you were alright" Thor voices to gets us back on track.

"Right. Well everything is good for now but I'll keep in touch if I hear anything else" I say. "I'll do the same" he nods and I nod once in agreement. "You are the bane of my existence" Loki says still not letting it go. "Oh poor little Loki's fweelings are hwurt. Come here you big baby" I say pulling him into my arms and holding him so he can't move. He eventually relaxes but still refuses to wrap his arms around me. "Having a good time?" Thor teases, "I hate you all" Loki mumbles into my chest. "We love you too" Val chuckles and I let him go.

"Alright well I've gotta get back to my wife. She's probably worried herself to no end by now" I sigh. "We've gotta get going too but keep us posted" Thor says looking between me and Val. "Will do" Val says with a fans salute, "I'm never coming back here" Banner says as they call for the portal. "That's what you say every time" I joke, "well, I-I mean it this time" he stutters. "Right" I say winking at him and then the walk in and disappear back to Midgard I assume. I turn to see Val staring at where they once were.

"You like him" I teasingly poke her and she scoffs turning to walk away. "I do not" she replies indignantly, "you so do" I say catching up to her due to my long stride. "Whatever" she mutters and I wrap my arms around her shoulder as we head back towards the palace.