I recently got signed on for a tele series starring opposite Audrey Tindall. Now, normally, I'd be freaking out, but I'm actually pretty calm. I've been on set for a few days and I get along well with all the cast and crew. Audrey and I have went out to dinner a few times, just to get to know each other.

Also making a game plan of sorts to make sure we are both comfortable with everything. So far this has been one of the best experiences I've ever had. "Hey, Lucy" I turn to see Audrey walking up to me and I smile. "What's up?" I ask her, "I was just going to ask if you wanted to come to dinner with me tonight" she replies. 

"Oh yeah, of course" I answer happily, "great. There's just a few things I wanna go over" she explains. I nod and we go our separate ways since filming is done for the day. I go home and get ready since there really isn't much time between now and dinner. Once I'm showered and dressed, I just sit in my living room waiting for time to pass.

Finally it's time to go and I quickly get in my car and head to our usual place. I get out and meet her at the front door, linking arms as we go in. When we're seated she chooses to sit opposite me which lets me know it's serious. I don't mention it yet, instead I just order and wait until we're completely alone.

"So, you wanted to talk about something important?" I inquire, I can already imagine what she asked me here for. "Yes... about our scene tomorrow" she starts, "I know we've talked about it already but I just wanted to double-check" she adds. "I'm all good with it" I confirm, "great. Also in terms of improvising a little between takes maybe. Just trying out fresh stuff" she comments.

"Of course, that's perfectly fine with me. I don't really have a problem with any of it, I should be checking with how you feel" I chuckle softly. "Please. I've done this a few times, everything will be fine" she smiles but I sense nervousness in her voice. "I mean different people, different time, it's always new. You'd tell me if you were having doubts or... weren't comfortable, right?" I question and she nods with a smile.

I let it go for now, realizing that she most likely won't tell me what's bothering her. I'll just ask again before the scene tomorrow and hopefully everything's ok. We finish up on dinner and split the check like always. She quickly learned that I wasn't going to let her pay for everything. I learned just as fast how stubborn she actually is.

So we just split the bill to prevent the arguing about it. Once everything is settled we exit and she glances at me for a second to long. "You ok?" I ask, "mhm" she hums and I narrow my eyes at her. "Really, I'm alright. I promise" she swears and I choose to let it go for the sake of time.

It's not like I won't see her tomorrow anyway. We say our goodbyes and part, each going to our own places. I arrive home and take a quick shower before slipping into bed. I can't help but to think about what was up with Audrey earlier. Maybe she's just nervous, I mean that's normal.

I set my alarms and fall asleep hoping she feels a bit better tomorrow.