I eventually had no choice but to go back inside. When I enter the house is eerily quiet, not a single sound. The energy feels completely off balance. Pulling me in and at the same time pushing me away. Like the tides of the ocean against the sand.

I walk further into the house and see almost all the girls sitting in the living room. Their heads snap to me as I step on a creaky floorboard. Zoe comes up to me first, fast but timidly. "You have to do something, Cass. Delia lost her shit and canceled all the classes" she voices quickly.

"She won't come out the room and it just feels... icky in here" she says confused. I look down knowing it's my fault and I nod. I have to fix it since I created the mess in the first place. I tell her to sit and I'll see what I can do. I hesitantly make my way up the stairs and to her bedroom door.

I can't hear anything and I assume she put a sound barrier up. If she went to those lengths, she definitely locked the door. I wave my hand over it and it clicks. I pull the handle and open the door, a wave of her soft cries hitting my ears. I enter and close the door behind me in one quick motion.

Her head turns rapidly as she hears the door softly close. She tries to gather herself but can't get ahold of her breathing. I walk over and pull her in my arms and she cries, holding onto me tightly. Tears come to my own eyes as I know I've broken a promise I not only made to myself, but to her as well.

I told her I would never hurt her again, but here we are. Her hiccuping as she tries to catch her breath from all the tears she's shed. Over me. She pulls away and wipes her tears, scooting away from me. I open my mouth and without even looking at me she interrupts.

"Don't say you're sorry. When people apologize, they try their hardest not to do it again" she says firmly. I close my mouth and allow her to get it out. "I love you, Cassie. God you don't even know much I love you. But if you're going to keep hurting me like this... the girls. I can't" she announces sadly.

"I know" I reply, "where's Tammy?" I ask and she chuckles sadly. "I sent her to the store. Told her I wanted ice cream" she tells me. "Why are you doing this again?" She asks blatantly and it takes me off guard. "I don't mean to" I answer, "well I'd hope not, but that's not the point. You are" she states.

"I'm afraid" I admit as tears fill my eyes but I blink them back. "I know that. I just don't get why you won't tell me" she says turning towards me. "It's obviously not 'stupid' if it's making you feel like this" she points out. "See that's just it. It is and I'm just emotional. You shouldn't have to be taking care of me like this. I hurt you and I-" she stops me before I can finish, grabbing my hand.

"I don't have to do anything, I want to be there for you. Always. I don't know if I need to spell it out for you, but I love you Cassie. So of course I worry about you, you worry about me don't you?" She asks and I nod and go to respond. "That's different" I say, "how so?" She asks seriously and I shake my head.

"It just is. You're always there for everyone else and I know how hard that is. You deserve to not have to worry constantly" I express. "Well I wasn't worrying last night" she teases and I try not to react but I bite my lip. "That's what it is, isn't it?" She asks but it's more a statement and I don't say anything.

It's silent for a moment, she sighs and I close my eyes. "Do you regret it?" She asks calmly but I know she's nervous. I can feel it in the air. "No" I say and I sound conflicted but I'm sure I don't regret it. "Then what is it?" She asks confused and I take a deep breath.

"You know we both love you, right?" I can hear her smile. I turn to look at her and prove myself to be correct. "Tammy and I were talking today about asking you to come back. Permanently" she says nervously. "Really?" I ask softly, "yes, really. We'd love to have you here, all of us. Especially me" she smiles goofily.

"Would you?" She asks after I'm silent for a few minutes. The door opens to Tammy walking in before I can answer. She sees us and smiles softly, putting down the bags. "Well?" She asks and Delia turns towards me, "ok... yes" I whisper. Delia's smile widens and she throws her arms around me.

Putting all her weight on me and casting us to fall flat onto the bed. "That sounds good" Tammy chuckles before joining us on the bed. Delia pulls back and places kisses all over my face. Leaning up to place a kiss on Tammy's lips. "And..." Delia says looking at me before turning to Tammy to continue.

"Would you be our girlfriend?" Tammy asks and my eyes widen. "Yes, really doofus" Delia says funnily and I giggle, "absolutely" I answer. We all snuggle up in the bed and I hear cheers outside the door. "All hail Cassie! All hail Cassie!" I hear Zoe, Madison, and Queenie saying.

I roll my eyes and chuckle quietly, "what's that about?" Delia asks softly as she lays on my chest. "Well, honey. When you're in a bad mood, the house feels it too. Both literally and figuratively. So they asked me to come up and here and fix it" I chuckle. She looks up at me and bites her lip softly, turning to look at Tammy as well.

"See? You guys are my fixers" she says and I smile widely.