After our kiss, not many words were exchanged. She asked if I would stay in her room for the night and I accepted. I went to my room to complete my routine and get changed before returning. I came back to her laying in the bed, leaning up on her elbow waiting for me.

I walked over and slid under the covers to lay beside her. I turned on my side to face her and she didn't even have ask, I already knew. I opened my arms for her and she smiled as she scooted closer. Relaxing once she was in my arms. Shortly after that I fell asleep.

I woke up around 7am and smiled as I felt her soft breaths tickle my throat. I looked down to brush a few hairs out her face. I'd never seen her look so calm, it gave me a warm feeling in my chest. I slipped out the bed and quickly left to my room to get ready.

By the time I return, she's just waking up and I sit down beside her. "Good morning" she mumbles, her voice a bit raspier than usual. "Morning" I reply softly, "you're already dressed" she voices. "I've only been up for a half hour" I say and she nods, rubbing her eyes before sitting up.

"I'll meet you at breakfast?" I inquire, she nods again as she gets up and stretches. I head towards the door but am stopped by the sound of her heavenly voice. "Taliah" she says, I honestly didn't think she knew my name. I turn around and raise my eyebrow telling her to continue.

She looks down briefly and pulls gently on the cuticle of her thumb. She raises her eyes again and looks at me with pleading eyes. "What is it?" I ask teasingly, stepping closer to her. I already know what she wants. "A kiss before you go?" She asks sweetly, "of course" I reply.

I take her face in my hands and slowly pull her closer. Locking our lips in a gentle, almost innocent, embrace. Her hands play around my waist before I pull away. "Get ready" I say, I turn around and finally leave the room. Donning a face-splitting grin as I make my way downstairs.

I arrive to breakfast and grab my usual tea but instead of a bagel I browse the other options. I squint my eyes for a moment before going for a waffle. I get a cup of the batter and pour it in the maker. Preparing my tea while I wait to flip it. I get the feeling someone is watching me as the machine beeps.

I flip it and subtly turn my head to the left to see Marissa. She smiles softly and grabs her breakfast, coming over to make her coffee. She wraps her arms around my waist and I tense a bit before relaxing. "And what do you think you're doing?" I turn my head to the right to look at her and smirk.

"Well we are supposed to be a couple, right? I'm just playing the part" she whispers. I shiver a bit and close my eyes to get ahold of myself. "Is that glitter on your lips?" I open my eyes to ask and she furrows her eyebrows. Then she smiles widely before biting her lip and looking at me mischievously.

"Mm. Cherry flavored. Want a taste?" She jokes, leaning closer to me and I nod. She connects our lips and takes my face in her hands to turn me further towards her. I pull away and pant a bit, "the children" I say. "They had to get here somehow" she quips making me chuckle and roll my eyes.

I open the waffle maker to see a very crisp waffle and I glare at her. "Not my fault you got distracted" she shrugs, "it is though" I point out. She just takes her food and coffee over to the table as I follow. I sit next to her and we eat in silence, periodically glancing at one another with smiles.

Once we're finished we toss the trash and head out for our daily walk. "I don't know if you're aware, but I specifically asked for you" she states, "no, they didn't tell me that" I reply. "Well I did. I knew you were the only person I wanted with me" she says softly. "Why?" I ask curiously and she smiles to herself before answering.

"You're very intelligent. I knew that from the moment I saw you. You just have this... very comforting energy. I was really scared, you know? When they first told me, I freaked out. I guess I somehow knew you would understand. You also just make me feel safe and I needed that. I need that" she confesses.

I smile and bite my lip softly as she tells me this. Amazed at how open she's being with me. "Well thank you", "glad I could be of service" I joke. She shakes her head and giggles quietly. "How about we go out to dinner tonight? Instead of ordering in" she suggests. "Are you asking me out on date, Mrs.Hart?" I joke and she rolls her eyes but blushes.

"If I am... are you saying yes?" She asks funnily, "well how could I deny you" I reply. She blushes even more before squeezing my hand tighter. "A date it is" she whispers and I plant a kiss on her cheek. "A date it is" I confirm as I swing our hands between us.