4

Mina's pov
She actually did really good, at first I was scared I gave her too much. I didn't really know if she was the type to take it and push herself too far past her limits. But she genuinely seemed ok, "you're one tough girl" I said handing her the water while smiling.

She took it and then basically drank the whole glass before speaking. "Told ya so" she says hoarsely, "aww sweetie, it'll only be sore for a little bit. I'll make you some tea ok?" I said, she nodded and I put on the kettle.

"Have you and Delia ever done anything like that before?" I asked, "not that intense" she croaked out. "Well for your first time or not you did excellent babygirl" I said kissing her forehead again. She pulled me closer to her and wrapped her legs around my waist.

Her arms around my neck, I put my arms around her waist and embraced her. "Mommy" she says it a little voice, oh shit... she was a little too? "Yes baby?" I responded, I wasn't sure yet. "Me's thirsty" she said, I was pretty certain at this point but still had to be sure.

I grabbed her more water and turned the kettle off, probably too hot anyway. I gave her the water and she took a few sips, "can you remind mommy how old you are?" I asked, "I's 5 silly" she says giggling.

"Right, silly mommy, I forgot. Come on big girl you wanna take a bath?" I asked softly. She nodded eagerly and reached out her arms for me to grab her. I took her upstairs and put her in the bath "mommy's gonna make a phone call and be right back ok?" I said with a smile.

She paid no attention as she was splashing in the water so I slipped out to call Delia.

(Bold is Mina, regular font is Delia)
Hey... everything ok?
Uh yeah everything's fine
Everything doesn't sound fine. Is y/n ok?
She's great, really. I just need to ask you something...
What, does she wanna have sex and told you to ask me haha she's an adult and I trust you it's fine
Yeah not that. I mean... we already... ya know
Aww look at you flustered haha but ok what's the issue then?
Umm did you know y/n's a little?
*silence*
Delia?
Uhhh yeah... it doesn't happen often. Why, did she tell you? She doesn't tell most people...
Well not exactly... she's ummm... she's in her headspace right now
Fuck. Umm I'm coming home don't worry
No really it's ok. I got it, I just wanted to let you know
You sure? I promise I won't be much longer
Take your time babe. She's just in the bath right now
Are you watching her?!
D calm down I'm right by the door I'm not gonna let her drown or anything
Ok... how old is she?
She said 5
Alright uh I keep her toys in the guest room, it's like her bedroom decorated and everything so she's free to play in there.
Alright great, see you when you get home
Ok I'll see you soon. Smooches
Haha bye Delia
*end call*

I get her out the tub and get her dressed in her room, I put a pull up on her just in case. I take out some of her toys and watch her play, just when I thought she couldn't get more adorable. I check the time, it's around 10pm, I wonder if she has a bedtime.

"Hey sweetheart" I say to get her attention "mhm" she responds, "what's your bedtime?" I ask. "Mama says 9 but I can stay up on the weekends" she says, "ok, thank you sweetie". Well it's 10 now and it's Friday... but I should probably try to get her down.

Your pov
I having a good time playing with my toys when mommy asks what time I supposed to go to bed. I tell her mama says 9 and she says ok, I goes back to playing until mommy comes and sits next to me.

"It's time for bed baby" she says, I pout because I still wants to play. "But I not done mommy" I say, "you can play all day tomorrow, deal?" She asks. I think about it "pwomise" I say holding out my pinky, she takes it and promises so I agree to go to bed.

She tucks me in nice and tight just like mama does and gives me a kiss.
I really like her. She makes me feel really comfortable. "Can you sing me a song mommy?" I ask her, "of course baby" she sings me a bedtime song while cuddling me. I fall asleep to her voice smiling.

Time skip (not little anymore)

I wake up in my room and look around, then it hits me. "Shit" I mumble, it's been a while since I slipped. I feel comfortable with Delia but I just haven't done it in a long time. I try to remember what happened before and that's when I start crying.

I went into headspace while with Mina, she probably thinks I'm so weird now. I hear muffled voices and try to keep my cries quiet so they don't hear me.