CW: body dysmorphia/body image issues

I woke up the next morning feeling better than I've ever felt. She made me feel better than I ever did before I even started taking my meds. She was still sleeping so I just laid in her arms appreciating her warmth for a bit longer. She started to wiggle, still keeping her arms around me. Her eyes fluttered open as I looked at her, "morning" I said happily. "No breakfast?" She asked jokingly in her sexy morning voice. I opened my mouth to speak but decided to keep it in and think of something else. "I can make you something" I said instead, she hummed curiously.

"I think you want me to eat something else" she whispered giving me a soft kiss. I felt my thighs and insides contract at her words but showed no expression on my face. "Maybe later" I said trying to get out the bed and nervously scurry to the bathroom. She held me back and pulled me into her arms. "Another thing. Don't try running away from me, use your words" she said softly but sternly. "Not yet" I said simply smiling nervously, "no reason to be nervous. You can say no to me, I won't get offended" she said kissing me on the nose.

She is literally the sweetest, most thoughtful, kind person I've ever met in my life. "You're fucking incredible you know that" I stated. "Well you find basic human decency attractive, and I have a lot of that to give" she whispered. I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and deepened it needing more. She licked her lips as she pulled away and looked into my eyes once more. "Don't look at me like that" I said turning away a bit so I didn't have to look into her eyes. "Like what baby?" She asked me and gosh I almost lost it because of the way she says 'baby'.

"I don't know" I said instead of shrugging so I wouldn't give myself away. "I think you do know" she said and I realised I'd been caught either way. "Like I'm..." I started but really didn't exactly know how to phrase it. "Like you're beautiful? The most gorgeous, perfect, sweetest, loveliest woman I've ever met? Please enlighten me" she fake begged. "No one is perfect, especially me" I said and she turned my head to look at her. "I told you about talking down on yourself, I won't allow it. Plus, that doesn't matter, because you're perfect for me" she says seriously.

"Stop looking so surprised I compliment you have you seen yourself? God if I looked like you..." she says biting her lip. "I have definitely seen myself, thank you" I say sarcastically. "I know what we're gonna do today" she says getting out of bed and grabbing my hand. She drags me up with her and stand into front of me holding me by my shoulders. "Take off your clothes" she says and I look at her perplexed and terrified. "Uh why?" I ask, "do it" she insists and I look into her eyes and just do it.

She walks me over to the full-length mirror and turns her back to me. "I want you to look at yourself and then I'm gonna turn around and I'll look at you. If that's ok?" She asks and I nod forgetting she can't see me, "words baby" she reminds me. "Ok" I say timidly and then I do what she asked of me and I look at myself. My eyes instantly go to my stomach and my thighs. I internally sigh, this is why I never look into a mirror, especially full length. "Can I turn around now?" She asks, "sure" I say but she stands still. "Yes or no" she reinforces, and I sigh, "yes" I say and she turns.

She gets right behind me so close I can feel her body when she breathes. "I want you to try to see yourself through my eyes" she leans down near my ear and whispers. The action sends a shiver through my body and I nod. "From head to toe you are absolutely mesmerising. Your facial features all coexist with one another and take my breath away every time. Since the first second I saw you I was speechless and the only way to get over it was to make jokes" she chuckles.

"Your boobs are the best I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of boobs. Kidding. Your tummy" she says wrapping her hands around me slowly making sure it's ok. She places her hands on my stomach wrapping them all the way. "You literally have a body that is designed without flaws in every way. I catch myself looking at you, just staring and getting lost. I can't piece together how someone who is quite literally sculpted by otherworldly creatures is attracted to me" she kissed my shoulder.

"Your legs..." she bends down peeking from behind my thigh. "Your thighs are so strong and if I may say would look AMAZING wrapped around my head. Jokes aside, you look fucking incredible in pants, I love that one pair of jeans you wear. The white ones that are low waisted... they showcase your best features. Which is all of them. And I love your hands, how they fit perfectly with mine. How your feet run up and down my calf when you're trying to fall asleep. I love everything about you" she finishes.

As she's speaking I'm looking at each part of my body that she's referencing. Back and forth between the area and her face just for reassurance that she's not lying. She comes back up to my face and stands in front of me. She grabs my face in her hand tracing it with the other. "You're like an angel, my angel" she whispers against my lips before kissing me. I melt into her kiss ready to give my entire body to her. "I love you" I say with an new confidence and she smile softly hearing it too. "I love you even more" she says, "not possible" I say wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I love you to the moon and back" she says which sounds so cheesy but it made my heart smile. "I love you to Pluto and back" I counter, "Pluto isn't even a planet" she argues. "Ok first of all you will not talk about my blue friend like that. Secondly, you're just mad cause I one upped you just accept defeat" I say. "Never" she says picking me up making the me wrap my legs around her waist to not fall. 

A/N

this was originally supposed to be a story but I had no idea where to take it sooo... I hope you enjoyed