Thor's pov

I'm doing a training session with lowkey in a desolate field on Midgard when a portal opens. Out walks a lean man, nothing special about him at all. I turn to Loki and he looks at me just as confused. We turn to the man who had yet to name himself and lower our respective weapons. "Identify yourself" Loki demands as he takes a solid stance. "Polis, Polis Sasguard" he announces, doesn't ring a bell to me at all. "And what's your business?" I ask him as I take in his scruffy appearance.

"Your sister, Hela" "it's not like we have another sister but carry on" Loki says uninterested. "She's in trouble. A rogue group has broken off from the avengers and seems to destroy her. They care neither for her, nor the well-being of Asgard. I came to alert you of her predicament" he explains. "I'm sorry, what? When is this supposed to be taking place?" I ask him, attempting to discern if this is the truth. "It has already started, they are planning to put it into affect very soon" he says. "How did you hear about this exactly?" Loki questions, obviously not believing this man.

"I happened to be patrolling an area where they were meeting to talk about it. I hid thinking they might be a threat but recognized Ironman and Captain America. I stayed ducked off after I noticed some of the avengers were missing and there was a lot of unidentifiable team members. They were finalizing the plan" he recalls. "Have you told our sister?" I ask, "yes" he replies concisely, I mean this guy sure does talk a lot just not at the right times. "And what did she say?" I ask turning to Loki after to see him picking at his nails. I can't stand him sometimes.

"She said she would look into it after I convinced her it was a serious matter. She thought that perhaps you knew and had faith that you wouldn't let it happen. I, however, informed her that you weren't aware and she seemed to take interest after that" he tells us. "Very well, you may go" I say and he exits into another portal, shortly after disappearing. "Well... what do you think?" I ask Loki, "I think it's bullshit and even if it isn't, it's not our problem" he says polishing his weapon. "She's our sister" I remind him, "oh, really? I didn't know" he replies sarcastically.

"How could I ever forget the woman who single-handedly almost destroyed our home" he says annoyed. "It's her home too. Besides, you know she only did that because she felt betrayed. We weren't exactly inviting to her" I sigh. "Should we have been? How did she expect us to react after going out whole lives not knowing we had a deranged kill machine for a sister? To take her with open arms and ruffle her hair?" He asks exasperatedly. "If what this... Polis says is true she would be in danger. Not to mention Asgard" I point out.

"I'm sure she can handle herself. She took out almost all of the Valkyries like it was nothing" he scoffs. "She's trying Loki, ok? She even befriended Val, can't you see that's not who she is? At least not anymore. We have to help her and I'm taking you whether you like it or not" I say getting ready to contact Heimdall to open a portal back to Asgard. "Do you even hear yourself? You're really defending her?" He asks, tone immersed in disbelief. "Regardless of what she's done, she's done her best to make amends. She's changed and not just her words, she's a completely different person" I try to reason with him

"The same woman who beat your ass to a pulp and basically made you a laughing stock for half a milennia?" Loki asks chuckling incredulously. "I've forgiven her for that, you should too. She hasn't done anything to you so why are you holding such a strong grudge?" I ask him seriously. "As much as I hate you at times, I care about you. Seeing you like that... I've never seen anything like it before" he answers. "See? Just like you care about me, why can't you care for Hela? She's out sibling too. Not to mention that she may be a bit harsh with you but I know she loves you. It's just how older sisters are" I shrug.

"Ugh fine. If shit hits the fan I'm out though" he rolls his eyes. "Oh I'm not worried. I'll just tell Heimdall to take a little break so you can't leave" I deadpan. "You wouldn't" he challenges just as the portal opens and I walk towards it. "Are you coming? We don't have all day" I call to him and sighs before following me in.