We wake up the next morning and to say I'm not thrilled to have to get up would be a lie. I'm absolutely and completely dreading it. Let's just say Cordelia and I... had a great time last night, and I just wanna lay in bed all day. I look over to see I've risen before her so I hurry to get ready and make breakfast.

While I'm in the kitchen I hear someone come in and turn around to see Fiona. "Well good morning, bad witch" I joke, "you really need to work on your jokes" she mumbles. I shrug as she takes a seat at the island and puts her head in her hands. "Rough night?" I ask, "oh you wouldn't believe" she sighs.

"Here" I say handing her a cup of freshly brewed coffee. "Cream or sugar?" I ask, "I can do it" she says softly. I smile as she gets up and fixes her coffee before returning to her seat. "So when are you gonna do it?" I ask her, "I was thinking after breakfast today" she says, "alright I'll make myself busy" I reply.

"No, I- I want you to be there" she stutters, "ok" I respond without questioning her. I figure it's a bit awkward so I'm like a buffer of sorts. I finish up breakfast and yell for the girls to come down. They flood the dining room as I place the food on the table. Each of them placing whatever they want on their plates.

"I'll wake Delia" I tell Fiona and she nods. I go upstairs and wake sleeping beauty who is not happy about having to get up. As soon as I tell her there's food in the equation, though, she springs out of bed. She gets ready and we walk downstairs together to eat.

We all talk about our various weekend activities and dreading lessons tomorrow. I remind them of the little field trip I planned and they seem to be a little less agitated about it. Once we finish up they again take turns washing their dishes. Mallory even offers to take Fiona's to which she thanks her quietly.

"Cordelia" I call her and she frowns a bit as I use her name. "I need to see you in the office" I say softly and she nods hesitantly. I motion for Fiona to come along and she follows us in. Delia furrowing her eyebrows as she sees her standing behind me. "Go on" I tell the older blonde, she steps forward and takes a deep breath.

"I got something for you" she tells her, Delia glances to me and I just give her a reassuring smile. She looks back to Fiona, her eyes darting to her hands that hold an ornate box. Beautifully decorated with flowers and gold designs. "What's this?" She asks skeptically, "open it" Fiona instructs.

The young blonde takes a look at both of us before turning her attention back to the box and popping the lid. Her fingers fiddle on the side and it starts to click. I stare at it as I'm not sure what it is either. The music of 'dream a little dream of me' by the mamas and the papas starts playing. Inside a woman on her knees cradling a baby spins around slowly.

A tear falls down Delia's cheek, quickly replaced by more. "How- why..." I take her other hand and she squeezes it. Ripping her gaze away from the music box and onto Fiona. "I used to sing it to you, when you were really little. Gosh you could fit in one of my arms and look at you now" Fiona sniffles.

She wipes her tears and sighs, "when I left... the first time. I told Myrtle I wanted her to sing that to you every night. It was my way of... hoping you'd know I love you, even though I couldn't say it. I failed you, and I am incredibly sorry for that. I owed it to you then, and even more now, to tell you I love you. To show you I mean it and-" Delia cuts her off by wrapping her arms around her tightly.

Fiona chuckles and hugs her back. I wipe the tears in my own eyes as I watch the two reconcile. Fiona pulls away, keeping an arm wrapped around her as her other hand wipes the tears off Delia's cheeks. "I love you, sweet pea" Fiona whispers, "I love you too" Delia grins. She leans back in to hug her mom again and Fiona smiles widely.

They finally pull away fully and wipe any remaining tears. "Y/n must've kicked your ass" she jokes, motioning for me to come hug her too. "She may have told me a few things I needed to hear, and threatened me" she quirks an eyebrow. "Hey! It was... with love" I explain, "sure it was" Fiona quips.

"I also want you to know that I'm not leaving again. Now that doesn't mean I'm gonna be a pain in everyone's ass" she chuckles. "I respect how you both run things around here. It's how it should be, a sisterhood. I just want to be here to witness all you've done" she explains.

"Well you're certainly welcome to stay" Delia states, "I mean..." I joke. "Oh I've got something for you" Fiona points at me, "if you can catch me first" I tease. I transmutate to the porch, waiting a few seconds before going back to the office. "Oh" Delia jumps a bit, afterwards she pulls me in so our noses are touching.

"I love you" she whispers with a big smile of her face. I reciprocate it as I look into her eyes. I was trying to wait for the perfect time but she seems to have stolen it from me. "I love you more" I reply and she giggles, pulling me into a soft kiss. "Disgusting" I hear making me pull back to see Fiona.

"No one asked you to watch, creep" I joke, "you just keep your hands to yourself" she warns jokingly. "Oh I don't know if I can do that" Delia says distractedly as she plays with the hem of my shirt. "I'm going to go before I actually projectile vomit" Fiona jokes. "Sounds like a good idea, mom" I reply, she smiles softly and winks at me playfully before leaving.

"You're perfect" Delia whispers, "all you, love" I say back.