5

Delia's pov
I come home to find Mina on the couch watching discovery channel. I love her but her taste in tv... lord have mercy. I look around and don't see y/n and start to get worried. Mina stands up and hugs me, rubbing my back soothingly.

"Don't worry honey, she's just sleeping" she said, I exhaled in relief. "What'd you think? I wouldn't be ok with her for a few hours" she says faking offense. I giggle and playfully hit her arm. I pull her into another hug, this one tighter, "what's that for?" She asks after I pull away.

"For everything, thank you for being so great with her. And also for not freaking out, I know how you are about kids, well people in general" I laugh. "Oh come on, I love you, and  y/n, plus it was really adorable" she says smiling.

"You're fucking amazing you know that?" I ask her holding her by her waist. "Finally you see my greatness! I've been trying to tell you this whole time!" She whisper yells, "oh shut up" I say jokingly. "Make me" she says teasingly, "I'm not giving you what I know you want. You'll never get the satisfaction" I say.

"Oh yeah, wanna bet?" She asks playfully, "you shouldn't make a bet you know you're gonna lose" I retort. "Who says I'm gonna lose?" She asks pulling me closer, "me" I say using my powers to throw her onto the couch.

"That's not fair and you know it" she whispers, "never said I would play fair" I shrug. "Well that just makes me want it even more. Plus you can't run forever I'm gonna catch you off guard" she says confidently. "Yeah ok big guy, I'm gonna go check on y/n" I say walking towards the stairs.

"Oh let me come" she says getting up, I smile to myself at her sweetness.
We approach her door quietly in case she's still sleeping. I open her door slowly and see her sitting up in the bed, "hey sweetie... I'm home" I say quietly.

I hear her sniffling and walk over to her quickly. "What's wrong honey?" I ask her, she leans into my ear "m-Mina s-saw me" she says. "Being little?" I whisper back and she nods, "can you tell her to leave?" She whispers in my ear again.

"Uh Mina can you give us a minute?" I say giving her a look. She nods and closes the door behind her, I pull y/n close to my chest as she cries. I hate seeing my baby hurt like this, I tell her all the time that it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Even when she's not little, cause she hasn't let herself slip in a while even though I could tell she wanted too. I tell her she can, that I won't be mad, but I know she's still shy about it. "Sweet pea" I say getting her to sit up and look at me, I hold her face lovingly so she hears me.

"Mina loves you, she would never judge you. Trust me, if I thought that I'd never EVER let her near you, understand?" I say. She nods slowly and buries her head in my chest again.
"Oh my sweet girl" I say stroking her hair, giving her a kiss on the head.

"C-can I talk to her?" She asks quietly, "of course honey, let me get her" I say getting up to retrieve her from the living room. I bring her back, "do you wanna be alone?" I ask and she nods so I leave to shower.

Mina's pov
I'm sitting at the foot of the bed while y/n is curled up at the top. I wait for her to speak because I don't want to say the wrong thing. "I'm sorry" she says, "you have nothing to be sorry for" I say resting my hand on her foot.

She starts to softly cry again and I get up to sit next to her, I pull her into my lap and rest my head on hers. I rub her back soothingly and rock slowly back and forth, "oh baby don't cry... it's ok" I say trying to calm her down. Within a few minutes she's calmed down and sits up to look at me.

"Y-you don't think I'm... w-weird?" She asks, I tilt my head "no honey, why would I think that?" I ask tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I think you're amazing and beautiful. Just when I thought you couldn't get any more adorable... I loved taking care of you" I say softly smiling.

She nuzzles her head into my neck and mumbles a thank you. "Don't thank me, I should be thanking you for such a wonderful night" I say. She moves even closer to me and finally fully relaxes. I sigh contently and hold her until she falls asleep, I carry her into her and Delia's room and lay her under the covers.

I pull them up over her as Delia comes out the bathroom. I turn around to see her wrapped in a towel with another one drying her hair. "All good?" She whispers, "definitely" I say approaching her. "I mean with y/n silly" she says giggling, "yeah that's what I meant too" I say wrapping my arms around her.

"You're something else" she says, "no you" I say giving her a quick kiss. "Got ya" I say, she laughs and playfully moves from my arms to get dressed. I follow her into the closet as she looks for pajamas, I wrap my arms around her waist from behind.

"Ya know we never talked about what I get as a reward" I whisper in her ear. She turns around slowly in my arms, "that's cause we never made a bet" she whispers back. "Well I still think I deserve a... treat" I say lowering myself to my knees.