1

Your pov
Cordelia didn't have to work today so we were just cuddling and watching movies. After a while one of the movies ended and the credits rolled up. She paused the tv and turned to me, "what?" I said giggling.

"You're just really beautiful, my love" I thanked her and gave her a quick kiss. "But not as gorgeous as you baby" I replied, she blushed and playfully hit my arm. "What do you think about hanging out with Wilhemina today?" She asked.

Delia and Wilhemina were friends, and although any friend of Delia's is a friend of mine. THAT one scared the shit outta me. The way she walked, the way she talked, it unapologetically screamed dominance. I sometimes was afraid that I would say the wrong thing and she might just kill me.

I knew Delia would never let that happen, she wouldn't even bring someone around like that. But for the life of me I could never understand how they even became friends...
"Baby..." Delia said shaking me lightly, "hm? Oh. Yeah, sure, I'm good with that" I said nervously.

"You know you can tell me and she doesn't have to come over" COME OVER?! Fuck me, there's literally no way to avoid her if she's over the house. Well then again... I could always pretend I was sleeping. "No it's fine, really. I just got lost in my thoughts" I laughed genuinely.

"And what might you have been thinking about" she asked seductively. And that's when it hit me, the reason I really never wanted her around.
Something about her made me shift uncomfortably mostly because she made me really wet.

I hated to admit it, even to myself, because it's Delia's best friend for one. Also, it for sure gives me Stockholm vibes and I'm actually not mad about it. Shit now I have to tell her before she allows her to come over here. "I already know" she said out loud as if she could read my mi- waittttt.

"Delia! You promised not to use your powers on me!" I exclaimed, beyond embarrassed. "Well one, don't raise you're voice at me. Two, you kept zoning out and I wanted to make sure you were ok. Three, you didn't seem to have a problem with my... other powers" she smirked.

I facepalmed, well at least I don't have to actually say it now. "So..." I said nervously, she didn't seem mad and I didn't know if I should apologize or not. "So I take that as a yes, you want her to come over" she said grabbing her phone. I was so confused right now, after sending the text she looked back to me.

"It's ok if you like her, hell I like her too. She knows that and I'm pretty sure she already has a thing for you. I see the way she looks at you, I think the only thing stopping her is her respect for me" she laughs. Wait she looks at me?

"Baby don't look so shocked, look at you, you're fucking hot. I should warn you though... Mina's a lot... rougher than I am" she said. Just as I was about to say something the doorbell rang. "And there's the woman of the hour, I'll be right back sweetie" anddd so the night begins.