I'm so excited for tonight I've already gotten ready, too early in fact. So I'm sitting on the bed bouncing my leg as I watch the clock. It's only 9:30 which is close but still too early for me to go up lest I get caught. I fall back on my bed and pick up my phone.

I sigh as I scroll through tik tok trying to take my mind away for a bit. It doesn't work though, because I look up and only 10 minutes has passed. I stand up and decide to go to the kitchen for some juice. I open the fridge and lick my lips as I look at the selections.

I go for some tropical punch and pour myself a little glass. I sip on it as I watch the time pass, too excited to do anything else. Finally the time comes and I creep up the stairs and to their bedroom. I don't bother knocking and just invite myself in, closing the door softly behind me.

"I see you can follow instructions" I hear Winnie say before I turn around. I look to see her sitting on the bed but I don't see Delia. "Bathroom" she says answering my unspoken inquiry. She pats the bed next to her and I sit taking in the room quickly before looking at her.

"Can I kiss you?" She asks looking into me eyes, "yes" I say leaning towards her. Our lips connect and it fills me with desire from the first touch. Her hand reaches for my waist, the other supporting herself on the bed.

I'm not sure where to put my hands, as if I'm sure of anything. I just go with cupping her cheeks and pull her closer to me. I hear a door open but she doesn't pull away, she pulls me closer. I moan into her mouth as her hand rubs up and down my thigh getting closer and closer.

I feel the bed dip and assume it's Delia so I pull away. For that reason and because I need air. I look over to see Dee staring between us but I also notice the absence of lust in her eyes. "What's up?" I question softly and she shakes her head smiling softly.

Winnie looks back at her and I can't see what face she makes but whatever it was causes Delia to shake her head again. "Um would either of you care to tell me what's going on?" I ask confused as they seem to talk to each other internally. "She thinks-" "don't" the blonde interrupts her.

"How else do you expect her to know?" The redhead asks and it reminds me that I can read minds after all. My mind was clouded with lust, but now that it's subsided I can hear again.

You can't tell her... that

Honey she doesn't care, do you think she'd be here if she did? I'm not worried and you don't have to be either

That's different Wilhemina and you know it

How is it different? Because mine is specific? They're the same feelings Delia, you trust me, can't you trust her?

I'm still a bit confused but I think I get the gist.

"I'm not ready" Cordelia speaks, "I'm sorry" she says standing up and walking across the room. Sitting in one of the chairs in front of the fireplace and leaving us to sit on the bed. I look at Winnie and she sighs closing her eyes. She doesn't look angry or even disappointed. She looks rather sad actually and that let's me know my thoughts are right.

I pat her leg and walk over to sit on the floor next to Delia. She stares down at her hands, fiddling with her fingers as she tries to hold in her tears. "What's going on, beautiful? Tell me" I ask her and she shakes her head again. "Uh uh. Let's talk about it. It's clear something is bothering you" I point out.

"It's ridiculous. I already know what you're going to say" she whispers. I see Mina take the other chair out the corner of my eye. "How can you possibly know what I'm going to say? Try me" I tell her. "It's not that I don't think I'm... pretty. It's just that you guys are just... I don't know. It's a lot to have you both at one time" she mutters.

"You are so much more than 'pretty'. It's ok to feel overwhelmed or insecure, I get it. We all have things we don't necessarily like about ourselves, physically or otherwise, and feeling like that is normal. Yet just like a butterfly can't see it's wings, we can't see our own beauty all the time" I say lovingly.

She turns to me and smiles softly before letting out a sigh. "Ok" she whispers, "and we don't have to do anything you don't want to" I add. "I know. I want to" she states, I smile and raise myself up so I'm kneeling. Placing a hand gently on her cheek, I lean in giving her time.

Her breathing picks up just a bit as she leans in further. Eventually closing the gap between us, her lips moving carefully against my own. I pull away and smile at her, then turning to see Winnie with a smile on her face too. I stand up and reach my hand out to Delia which she takes firmly.

We all make our way over to the bed and I'm the first to remove my clothes. Cordelia and Wilhemina following shortly after...