2

CW: degradation, slight choking, mommy kink

Mina's pov
I was so ready to relax after a long day of dealing with the idiocy of Jeff and Mutt. Jeff and Mutt are my coke head bosses who barely know their asses from their heads.

Why do I work for them you may ask, cause it's good money AND I get to scare people all day. Pretty much the only thing that makes the job worth it. As I was getting into my car I got a text from Cordelia.

D: Heyyy you wanna come over? I think someone wants to see you ;)

Does she mean y/n cause if so, this night was gonna be a lot more exciting than I thought. I told her I'd come and since I wasn't far I just headed straight over there. Within 10 minutes I had arrived and quickly knocked on the door.

Ok Wilhemina, calm down. Don't seem too eager just be cool. Delia opened the door and smiled, she invited me in and then gave me a hug. We walked into the living room where I saw y/n sitting on the couch. She was in a big t-shirt and short shorts, as if she couldn't get any cuter.

She nervously smiled at me and I warmly smiled back to reassure her. I sat on one side of her while D sat on the other side. We talked for a bit trying to decide on a movie and eventually we picked Carol.

Cause it's basically a classic at this point and obviously cause Cate Blanchett is in it. Y/n curled up onto Delia and I couldn't help wishing I could hold her too. Me and Cordy had talked about all of us being poly before, and that if y/n was up for it we could try.

I hadn't got the chance to ask her yet cause she would hardly ever talk to me. Cordelia's phone rang interrupting the movie so she walked away to take it quickly. Leaving me and y/n on the couch, she quickly looked at me and then away once she met my eyes.

"Are you scared of me sweetheart" I said breaking the somewhat silence between us. She shook her head no "be honest honey, and use your words" I said stern but soft. "N-no ma'am" she uttered, ma'am aww poor baby was damn near terrified.

I had to find a way to make her more comfortable. Just when I was about to say something else Cordelia came back. "Guys I'm so sorry... there's an emergency at the academy and I have to go check it out. I'll be back as soon as I can. Mina make yourself at home, you can go change or whatever. Well that is if you're ok with her staying y/n" she asked looking towards her.

She nodded hesitantly and Cordelia gave her a kiss before literally vanishing into thin air. "I'll go change and we can continue the movie, yeah?" I asked, "ok" she replied. I went upstairs into Delia and hers bedroom to get clothes.

I was having a little trouble unzipping so I called y/n up. The sound of her little footsteps hurrying up the stairs was so cute. "Yea?" She asked quietly, "could you help with my dress? I can't get it off" I said innocently. "Uh sure..." she said approaching me, she slowly slid the zipper down.

I could see in the mirror that she was staring, I dropped the dress the rest of the way down. Now only in my bra and panties I saw her jaw drop.

Your pov
Holy shit she's literally more beautiful that I could've imagined. "Anyone ever tell you it's rude to stare" she said, I immediately turned around. "I'm so sorry... I-I didn't mean to" I stuttered, I heard her chuckle lightly. I felt both her hands on my shoulders turning me around.

I tried to keep eye contact, not wanting to be disrespectful. "It's ok. You can look" she said lowly, my eyes then shamelessly roamed her body. I finally met her eyes again and I was breathing heavily. "Like what you see?" She asked, "very much" I replied cheekily.

"Well I guess I won't be needing to get changed then" she says strutting towards the bedroom door. "You coming" she says with a smirk as she walks out the door and down the stairs. I quickly follow and sit next to her on the couch, of course the next scene in the movie was the Waterloo hotel one.

I curled up under the blanket and bit my lip as I watched. "Come here" she said patting her lap, I anxiously crawled over to her and sat on it.
"Still nervous I see" she remarked, "a little" I replied. "Why?" She asked, well thats a loaded question. "I dunno" I said looking down, she lifted my chin with her fingers.

"Don't lie to me y/n" she said, "you're so beautiful" I blurted out. She smiled at my comment "well thank you darling, you're very beautiful yourself" she said. My eyes immediately traveled to her lips and back up to her eyes once I realized I'd been staring.

Her hands slowly began to caress my sides, drawing mindless patterns under my shirt. "Is this ok?" She asked seriously, "yes mommy" I replied god damn it, what is she doing to me?! "Mommy? Already? I barely touched you" she scoffed.

I bit my lip in response which I guess she didn't like. She wrapped one hand around my throat and lightly squeezed, I moaned softly. "Wow. Delia didn't tell me she had a little slut for a girlfriend" she spat. "Well she didn't tell me that her best friend was so sexy either" I countered.

"Oh is that right? You think I'm sexy?" She asked. I nodded, she squeezed harder making me gasp. "When I ask you a question you answer me. Understand?" She demanded. "Yes mommy I understand" "get up, go to the room, and get naked. NOW" she commanded.

She let go of me and I practically ran to the room, thinking, this is gonna be a long night.