It's been so long since I've stepped foot on these grounds. I can literally feel the energy of the house and everyone in it from the street. I've always been good at that and it's only gotten better with time.

I made the decision to come back a few weeks ago. I've been feeling homesick in all honesty and this is always where I felt the most at peace. I can't wait to see everyone again and just use my magic more freely. I've felt so congested in a spiritual way since I moved to LA.

I knock on the big white door before returning my hand to my duffel bag. I pick it up off the floor just as someone opens the door. I look up to see Madison who's constant unamused face perks up at the sight of me. "Hey bitch" she says with a wide smile, before I can reply she pulls me in the house.

I drop my bag wrapping my arms around her as she does the same. "I missed you. They're all so fucking boring here" she sighs taking a puff of her cigarette. I give her a stern look and she rolls her eyes before making it disappear.

I smile and look around taking in the first views of the house. I leave my bag at the door for now since it'll be pointless to be trying to carry it when I'm greeting all of them. Madison takes me by the hand and drags me into the dining room. I see everyone seated there and grin as they're all engaged in conversation.

"Shut the fuck up" she yells, everyone turns around to look at her annoyed before their eyes land on me. I smile shyly and wave my free hand towards everyone. "Hey guys" I say softly, "ahhhh" Zoe screams running over to me. She jumps on me making me let go of Madison's hand to support her.

"Well hello to you too, munchkin" I giggle as I squeeze her tight. I put her down and grab both her cheeks shaking her a bit. "Still as cute as ever" I say smiling widely, she rolls her eyes playfully and I let her go. I don't even get a chance to collect myself before I'm being lifted off the ground.

"Queenie!" I squeal resting my hands on her shoulders. "God look at you! You're such a grown up now" she says placing me on the ground after spinning me. "Yeah I guess I have changed a bit, huh?" I say playing with my hands.

The rest of the girls I remember come up and wrap their arms around me in a group hug. Each of them muttering how they missed me and are so glad I'm back. I look up to see Delia approaching with an apprehensive look on her face.

"Hi" she whispers once she's close enough, "hey" I reply softly. Queenie clears her throat, effectively clearing the room as well. Now it's just Delia and I in the dining room, with either of us yet to speak. "So..." I say glancing around the room, "I love what you've-" "shut up" she chuckles pulling me in her arms.

I smile softly and hug her tightly as I take in her scent. Just like apples and cinnamon, same as always. "I've missed you dearly, honey" she whispers in my ear. "Likewise" I reply pulling away, she grabs my cheeks just like I did to Zoe. Her thumbs gently grazing my cheekbones.

"Gorgeous as always" she says with a little smirk, "cheeky as usual" I joke. She giggles as do I before we're interrupted by the sound of the door opening. "Delia! Why's there a bag by the-" whoever she is stops mid sentence. I look up at Delia's face to see a mix of emotions before I turn around to see for myself.

I take in her appearance quickly, I shiver as I feel the energy coming off her. It's not bad, just very unfamiliar. I back away slightly from Delia as I feel the change in the air. "Who's this?" She asks looking at Delia and glancing to me with an unreadable look.

"Uh- Tammy this is, this is Cassandra" Cordelia stutters, she never stutters. The woman must have had the same thoughts as me given that she looks at Delia suspiciously. "I didn't know you were coming" she says walking towards me slowly.

Well shit now I have to make something up to save Delia's ass. She doesn't look like someone to play with. "It was a last minute thing, really" I decide to go with short and simple. "And why are you here? If you don't mind me asking" she says with a forced smile. It's clear that wasn't an option and she expects an answer.

"Just visiting. I was missing home" I say with a soft smile. "Home?" She continues prodding and narrows her eyes at me. It's as if she's looking for a lie or trying to make me crack. Who is this bitch the FBI? As I open my mouth to speak Delia cuts me off making me look at her.

"I think that's enough questions for right now. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, darling, it slipped my mind" she says giving the woman a kiss on the cheek. Ahhh got it. "Very well. I hope my girlfriend shows you the utmost hospitality" she says. The sarcasm mixed with the concealed vague threat sends shivers down my spine once again.

I just nod and smile as I go to pick up my bag. I follow Delia up the stairs presumably to a bedroom where I can set down my things. On the way I see Madison and give her the 'help me' eyes. "Sorry about that" the blonde says as we enter the room. "Don't worry about it" I smile softly as I patiently wait for Madison to get me out of this.

"No seriously I should at the very least-" "well I hate to break this little reunion up but we have places to be" Madison cuts in. Delia turns around quickly on her heels to look at her as a smirk plays on the younger one's lips. "Madison, a moment" she says gently, "no can do, supremo. We are on a tight schedule here" she says.

"We'll continue this later" she says directed at me before exiting and I nod once in acknowledgment. "Thank you" I whisper to her, "yeah yeah. Now put this on, you're coming out tonight" she says throwing me what I can only assume was once a garment of clothing.

I sigh as she closes the door behind me so I can get ready.