Needless to say, I didn't catch Audrey that day and haven't been able to since then. Even if we only have a two minute break, she finds something to fully occupy her during that time. I don't want to force her to do anything she doesn't want to, so I've left her alone. However, I don't know how much more of this I can realistically take.

We went from best friends, to not talking at all. We don't even have our conversations about scenes anymore. She'll just text in a very professional way asking if I'm ok with something. Any time I try to start any sort of personal discussion or ask her any question that isn't related to work, she shuts down.

She hasn't replied to any of my messages about anything but work. She won't return my calls and it's killing me inside. My mind just keeps running through it all over again. Every time I do, I remember how she kissed me afterwards. It felt like there was so much in that kiss and that just makes me feel even worse.

If the problem wasn't her not wanting it, then what is it? "LUCINDA" I turn quickly to see who yelled my name and see the intimacy coordinator, Sandra, staring me down. "Huh" I reply confused, "I've been calling you for the last 5 minutes" she chuckles. "Sorry... I'm just a bit out of it" I laugh tiredly, "are you alright? I've noticed you're not really on your game" she points out.

"I'll be ok" I promise her, "I know it's technically not my business, but are you sure? You're usually super upbeat and you've been really down this past week" she notes. "Just some... personal things. I'll try to be more present" I tell her, "is it anything I can help with? On set or not. I want to make sure you can preform your best" she expresses with a comforting smile.

"Unfortunately, no. But I appreciate it" I say sincerely, giving her a genuine smile in return. "I'm sorry, I don't meant to pry but, it seems like it might be a... love thing" she smirks, losing all formality in her voice. "I-" I can't really deny it which makes her smirk even more.

"Well, I'll just say this and leave it alone. Whoever is fucking with your heart is an asshole. They'd be stupid not to like you back and chances are... they might" she states vaguely before walking off. I follow her with my eyes until she disappears through a door. What's that supposed to mean?

"And that's a wrap, folks" someone calls out, I don't bother seeing who. I just go to my trailer taking off my costume and changing. Opting to remove my makeup and everything in the comfort of my own space. It's mostly because I don't want to run the risk of bumping into Audrey. I take the things back and start my walk to my car.

Maybe I should get a drink, try to get my mind off her. Then again, alcohol when I'm already kinda sad is not a good idea. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I spin around to see Audrey standing there. I know my face is blank but there are so many things going through my mind. You think I'd be relieved to have her actually wanna talk to me.

Yet all I can feel is rage and sadness. I'm angry at for just ignoring me, damn near ghosting me and we fucking work together. "Hey..." she mutters, "hi" I reply coldly and she retracts a bit. "I'm sorry" she mumbles, now looking down at her feet with her hands clasped in front of her.

She looks like a puppy with its tail between its legs. "For?" I question and I see her shoulders rise as she takes a deep breath. "E-everything" she voices shakily, I can't see her face but I can tell she's upset. I rarely hear her stutter, the only times being if she's scared or sad. Well... those aren't the only times.

"Why?" I ask softly, she sniffles and brings up her sleeve to wipe her nose. She just shrugs and lifts her head to look at me. Her cheeks and nose are a light pink color and tears are running down her face. I feel a pang in my heart as I look at her, a rippling effect similar to the sounds of a gong.

"I don't understand" I admit, "neither do I" she confesses. I see people start to come out of the building and I gesture over to my car. I know how she hates crying in front of people. We get in the car and I start it up, turning to face her. The tint being dark enough so no one will be able to see us clearly.

She plays nervously with her hands in her lap. "Audrey" I say, trying my best to keep my voice soft despite my impatience. "Lucy, I-" she takes a deep breath and sighs, starting to pick at her nails. She does this thing where she'll flick her fingers when she gets overwhelmed. Specifically flicking out her pinky finger with the help of her thumb.

I gently place my hand over here and she stops, just staring at them. "I really... really like you, and I can't. I shouldn't- I can't do that to you... to myself. It's my own fault because I should've been able to control myself, I mean I'm a grown woman for fucks sake! I just got scared after and... well... and then this" she gestures.

"Maybe if you stopped and talked to me... you'd realize I feel the same way about you" I utter. She finally turns to me and looks into my eyes curiously. Her tears long gone, dry streaks marking the path they led. "You do? Like- like how I do?" She questions, "I love you, Audrey. I have for a while" I reply.

She starts to smile, it quickly grows to stretch across her face and she squeezes my hand. "I-I love you too! I didn't... well I thought maybe I screwed the pooch" she grimaces, "I love you but please... never say that again" I giggle. "No arguments from me" she chuckles, the laughter soon dying down.

"So..." she says, "so..." I echo as I watch her look at me with uncertainty. "Girlfriends?" She asks, "definitely" I whisper, leaning closer and giving her time. She doesn't hesitate to lean in and kiss me. My hand coming to caress her cheek as hers snakes around my waist. After a minute we pull away with smiles on both our faces.

I look out the windshield as I'm trying to decide what to do and I see Sandra. She simply winks at me and then goes about her way which makes me chuckle softly. "What?" Aud asks, "nothing. You wanna go to dinner?" I ask and she nods quickly. "But can we go to your place first? Or mine..." she mutters.

"And why's that?" I smirk, "it's been too long. I think I'm addicted" she sighs funnily. "I didn't know I was that good" I tease, "oh you're fantastic. So fantastic, that if you don't get us to a bed in ten minutes... we'll be fucking in the car" she whispers. Her tongue swiping teasingly against my ear, her teeth lightly grazing it before she pulls away.

With no further words I back out and rush to my house since it's closer.