1

Hela was feared by all who knew her. She is the goddess of death, the bringer of ragnarok, and the queen of the land. Her name alone was enough to make people tremble in fear. But Arya knew a different side of Hela, one that few had ever seen. She was Hela's nighttime servant, the one who answered her every need, no matter how small. And tonight, Hela wanted something unusual.

"I just want to talk," Hela says as Arya entered her chambers. "No orders, no demands, just talk." Arya was taken aback. Hela had never asked for anything like this before. But she knew better than to question her queen.

"Of course, your highness," she replied with a small bow. Hela motioned for her to sit across from her on a small sofa. Arya sat down, her heart racing with anticipation. What could she want to talk about?

Hela started to talk about her past. She told Arya about her childhood, growing up as a 'princess' in the kingdom. She spoke of the hardships she faced and how she had to fight to survive. The woman listened with rapt attention, amazed at the vulnerability in Hela's voice. She had never heard Hela speak like this before, and it made her feel closer to her queen than ever before.

As the night wore on, Hela's tone changed. She spoke of her conquests, the battles she had won, the enemies she had defeated. Arya noticed that Hela's voice had become harder, more determined. It was the voice of a conqueror, not a vulnerable child.

Then, suddenly, Hela paused. She looked at Arya, her eyes intense. "I have something to tell you," she said, her voice low. Arya felt a lump form in her throat. What could the raven-haired woman need to tell her?

"I... I love you," Hela said, her voice barely above a whisper. She was stunned. She had never imagined that Hela could feel such a thing. She had always seen her as a ruthless conqueror, a woman who had no room for anything as soft as love. Although there were times she was softer with her than others. Love seemed like a big stretch.

"I... I don't know what to say," Arya stammered. Hela reached out and took her hand. It was a rare display of affection, and Arya felt her heart race."I know it's unexpected," Hela said. "But it's true. I have never felt this way before."

She looked at Hela's face, searching for any sign that this was some kind of trick. But all she saw was honesty and vulnerability. "What do you want me to do?" Arya asked. Hela's grip on her hand tightened.
"I want you to stay with me," she said. "I want you to be by my side, always."

Arya felt a surge of conflicting emotions. She had always been loyal to Hela, but now she found herself torn between that loyalty and her own feelings. "I... I need time to think," she said, pulling her hand away.
Hela nodded, her eyes still fixed on Arya.

"Take all the time you need," she said. "But know this: I will wait for you, but I can't wait forever." The woman left the room, her head spinning with conflicting thoughts and emotions. She knew that whatever decision she made would have far-reaching consequences, not just for her, but for Hela and the entire kingdom.

Arya spent the next few days trying to sort out her feelings. She couldn't deny that she felt a certain attraction to Hela, but she also knew that getting involved with her could be dangerous. As she went about her duties, she noticed that Hela was watching her more closely than ever before. She could feel Hela's eyes on her, and it made her nervous.

Finally, she made her decision. She went to Hela's chambers and told her that she could not return her feelings. Hela was devastated. She had never been rejected before, and it hit her hard. But she was also a queen, and she knew how to control her emotions.

"Very well," she said, her voice calm. "You are still my servant, and I expect you to continue to serve me with the same loyalty you have always shown." Arya nodded, relieved that Hela had taken it so well. She continued to serve Hela as she always had, but things were never quite the same between them.

In the weeks that followed, Hela became more distant, more focused on her conquests and less on Arya. Arya, on the other hand, found herself thinking about Hela more than ever before. She knew that she had made the right decision in rejecting her, but she couldn't help wondering how it might've been.