I woke up feeling a little better than the day before. Especially because of who I woke up next to, or should I say on top of. "Good morning" she said without opening her eyes. My god her morning voice is somehow more sexy than her regular voice. "How can a person be so sexy?" I asked to myself but of course I said it out loud. Her eyes popped open and she stared into mine before speaking. "I don't know" she says running her index finger along my cheekbone.

"I meant you dumbass" I say, "and I'm talking about you" she says examining my face. "Alright I'm gonna go now" I say trying to get up but she pulls me back down. "You're not going anywhere" she says lowly and I feel a shiver course through my body. "I like making you nervous, it's cute" she said and smirked. I pushed a strand of hair behind her ear attempting to gain some sort of control. But then she took the whole side and brushed it to the other side of her neck.

I was mesmerized by such a simple action but I managed to control myself. I leaned closer to placed a gentle kiss on her neck. I started to search for her sweet spot and once I found it I got more aggressive. I started biting and sucking on it causing her breathing to quicken. After a while of trying to hold back I heard her moan. I pulled away and smiled at her and she rolled her eyes at me. "So what are we doing today? Though I'd love to just lay in bed with you" she asks me.

"Ummm I could make breakfast... or we could go out somewhere. Then there's this place I wanna take you to at some point today" I say excited. "Like a date?" She asks, "sure if that's what you wanna call it" I say and she chuckles. We get up and get dressed and end up going out for breakfast instead. After, I take her to one of my favourite places, a little hidden nature trail. "You want me to walk?" She asks her eyes widening, "only a little bit, it'll be worth it I promise" she smiles and takes my hand.

We walk until we get to the spot and I pull back the trees. She looks at me confused and a little scared but I motion for her to go in. She does and I follow right behind her, after a few more feet we finally reach our destination. This river is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. It always manages to calm me down and allow my thoughts to slow enough to be understandable. I look back to her and that sight of the river just can't even compare to her beauty. "Do you like it?" I ask hopefully and she nods eagerly while making her way closer.

"This is absolutely beautiful" she says and I look at her as she looks at the river. "It is" I say quietly and she turns around, my head quickly faces the river so she doesn't notice. I gesture for us to sit and she nods, we perch upon a big rock and look out. There was a moment of silence where I just listened the flow of the river and the birds nearby. This is the most peaceful I've ever been, sitting here at my go-to place with her. "Is this special to you?" She asks and I turn to see her looking at me, I nod before explaining. "I always come here when I just need a break and to relax" I say simply.

"It's definitely calming" she replies and I nod until I hear something in the bushes. My head darts and I don't see anything, I look back at Gillian who's just watching the river. I tune my head back to where I heard the sound and I see a little bunny creeping out. "Hi darling" I whisper softly while slowly getting off the rock. "Uhh y/n?" Gillian says and I turn briefly putting my finger to my lips. "Hi baby..." I say crouching down to the floor so I don't look as intimidating. I put my hand out and it looks at me slowly backing away. "I'm not gonna hurt you" I say smiling softly and then I make a little noise to beckon it.

Slowly but surely it makes it's way over to my outstretched hand. It sniffs for a moment before just staring up at me. I put my other hand out slowly and lower them all the way to the ground. It walks into my hand and I slowly raise it to my chest. I pet it's head lightly and smile widely, I love animals and this was such a special experience for me. "Oh my god" Gillian says surprised and I turn slowly to face her with the bunny in my arms. "How ya doin little one?" Gillian asks softly and the bunny turns towards her. I can feel it getting a bit anxious so I stroke it's back a bit.

"It's ok... that's my friend she won't hurt you" I say as quietly as possible since it's ears are right near my mouth. I tell Gillian to stay put and I make my way back over to the rock. I sit next to her and rest the bunny in my lap stroking it softly. Gillian reaches out her hand and the bunny sniffs before relaxing again. She pets its head and we're both smiling so widely it's ridiculous. Soon after, I put it down and it stays for a moment before running off back into the bushes. I really needed that and it's almost like she came just for me. "That's was... magical" Gillian says and I giggle.

"It was really sweet" I reply, "you're like modern day Snow White holy fuck" she says. I giggle again and shrug my shoulders, that's never happened before but I'm so glad it did. "Ready to go?" I ask and she nods, we walk back the way we came and we reach the car.