The two women find themselves at 'The  Plaza' downtown, a bar that's known for it's elite costumers. Chris would be lying if she said she was surprised, whereas Brie would be lying if she said she was particularly fond of this place. She just knows they make her drink extra strong because of her 'status' and she needs that to quell her nerves of being around Chris.

The two enter the luxurious bar, designed for the gods. Crystal light fixtures irradiating the space in a dim glow. Gold trimmings dance along every piece of furniture. The waiters dressed in mahogany colored suits with black detailing as they effortlessly tend to patrons.

They make their way over to the counter and have a seat on adjacent stools. "Hi there, my name's Jailynn. What can I get for you lovely ladies?" the bartender asks. "Scotch. Neat" Brie orders, the woman behind the counter then turns to Chris. Glancing her over, well as much as she could above the counter.

Chris takes in her appearance as well. Her vest seemingly tailored to her form. The first few buttons of the white shirt underneath are undone. Parted so that the very top of her cleavage is exposed. "And for you" Jailynn asks in an almost seductive tone. "A whiskey sour, sans egg please" Chris says politely.

"Oh the egg is the best part, darlin'. I promise, with the way I make 'em, you won't even realize" the brunette smirks. "Alright, but if it's bad then it's on you" Chris teases, "literally or figuratively? I mean, either way's fine with me as long as you promise to clean up your mess" Jailynn flirts, winking as she mixes the drink.

Sliding Brie her own as she jiggles the contents of the shaker in her other hand. "Stop flirting with the customers, Jay" another bartender comments as he passes behind her. "I'm just being friendly, Mark" she pouts sarcastically, Mark glances at her and rolls his eyes before checking on someone else.

"Here you are, pretty thing" Jay whispers as she carefully slides the glass towards Chris. Her slightly watered southern accent peaking through a bit more. Chris eyes her as she takes a sip, "mm" she hums. Jay has a visible visceral reaction to the sound which makes Chris smirk.

*clink* Brie sets her glass down, slightly aggressive, and pushes it towards Jay. The woman nods and turns around to refill the glass. "So" Chris turns to the blonde and says, "mhm" Brie hums. "What are thinking of in terms of work? I know you might not wanna go back immediately but for the future" Chris poses.

Jay slides the drink to Brie and she immediately takes a sip. Chris nodding the woman telling her to leave them alone for a few minutes. "I dunno, I'm just waiting to see where life takes me I guess" Brie voices. Turning her body to face the other woman and really look her over for the first time in a long time.

"I get that. Have you talked to Jack at all?" Chris asks, divesting the conversation as Brie seems to not want to talk about it. "Pfftt no. He never really liked me, you know? I mean... the feeling is mutual so it is what it is" she scoffs. Chris takes notice of Brie's nonchalant behavior. Being aware that the woman is on her 6th drink of the night.

"Refills?" Jay asks and Chris shakes her head softly. The bartender nods, looking down and scribbling numbers on a napkin. "Here. Just in case" Jay says, sliding the napkins towards the Chris with a wink before heading off. Brie snatches the napkin and puts in her pocket.

"If you wanted her number that bad, you could've asked" Chris teases, her smile falling as she sees Brie's straight face. "I just don't want you to have it" the blonde admits in a quiet tone. "And why might that be?" The brunette counters, "I don't like it when you flirt with other people..." Brie confesses.

"Ok" Chris turns around and signals for Jay to close the tab. "I'm serious Chris" Brie stresses, "I know" Chris chuckles. Jay brings over the bill and Chris pays for it, leaving the change as a tip. "Come on, big girl. Let's get you home" Chris says, helping Brie down off the stool.

They make it to the car and Chris gets Brie in safely and buckles her up. Getting into the driver's seat and starting the car, using the satnav for directions to the house. "Chris?" Brie whispers, "yes, Brie" the woman sighs. "I really really like you" the blonde murmurs before falling asleep.