Cordelia and I have been dating for 4 months. It's been the best time of my life, all the precious moments we share. Today we are hanging out in the greenhouse since it's Saturday. It's like a little ritual we have where we come out here every weekend and tend to the plants.

We do up keep during the week and the big stuff on the weekends. The girls do their own thing for a few hours while we have our time alone. I love how much of a family we all are. It's refreshing and a nice change of pace from where I used to be. Cordelia has never failed to make me feel safe and loved at all times.

She took me in and we clicked immediately, though we didn't start dating until two months of getting to know each other. It's been moving really fast compared to other situations I've been in. I couldn't even call them relationships but that's beside the point. We're both very comfortable with each other and we share practically everything.

As we move around the enclosure, dream girl by Crisaunt plays in the background. I smile and dance over to her, hugging her from behind. She relaxes into my touch instantly and giggles as I poke her side. "You're supposed to be working" she teases, "I mean... I could definitely get to work" I whisper in her ear.

"You nasty thing! You know what I meant" she hits my arm before laying it back on top of mine. "Well I'm almost finished up. We could go out for lunch after" I propose. "Sure... I'd be up for that" she smiles widely, "consider it done" I kiss her cheek and get back to work.

Her phone rings and she jogs over to it, her smile dropping when she sees who it is. She stares at the phone for a moment, letting it ring and ring. "Who is it, honey?" I ask as I walk over to her, "it's Fiona" she says. "You don't have to answer" I tell her, I've heard enough about her mother to know how she affects her.

"It's fine" she mumbles, proceeding to pick up the phone. "Hello" she answers, her voice sounding steady and composed. They talk for a bit and I can see Cordelia getting upset. "You can't just do that!" She exclaims, "no you-" I assume Fiona cut her off. She groans and rolls her eyes as the woman talks on and on.

Her mouth drops open and she pulls the phone away from her face. "She hung up on me" she remarks, not even out of disbelief, just pure annoyance. "Well... what did she say?" I inquire, "she said she's coming back" now this time it's in disbelief.

"When?" I ask, "she didn't say, but knowing her it's either today or tomorrow" she comments. I take a few steps and wrap her in my arms. Her head falling on my shoulder as she wraps her arms tightly around my waist. "We don't have to let it disrupt our day. How about we finish this later and go out now?" I ask her and she whines.

"Ok... we can cook here" I suggest, "by we I mean me of course" I joke. "I like the sound of that" she says and I can hear her smile. "Well come on then" I say, pulling away to pick her up bridal style. "I'm capable of walking, you know" she teases, "and I'm also capable of carrying you, my queen" I say and she giggles.

She tilts her head and places a few kisses along my jaw. "Hey, easy there. If you don't stop I'll be eating something else for lunch" I voice, "ugh, you and your dirty mind" she shakes her head. "Don't act like you're any better" I scoff, "ok, true, but we're not talking about me right now" she chuckles.

I set her down on a stool at the island and go to the fridge. Listing possible meals and letting her choose what she wants. Once she's settled on something I get to cooking. Stopping in between to sing to her and kiss her. I finally finish the food and plate it before placing one in front of her and one next to her.

I grab our drinks and take my seat, digging in immediately because the smell has made me really hungry too. "Maybe I should've chosen the other option... I mean you're devouring that" she teases. "Too late now, buttercup" I reply. "The day has only just begun" she whispers in my ear, squeezing my thigh at the same time.

I choke a bit on the food in my mouth and she giggled. "Oh you're horrible. They think I'm the bad influence, but they haven't met your alter ego" I quip. "Alter ego? I don't have an alter ego" she states, "oh yes you do. Her name's Billie and she's a feisty one" I chuckle, taking a sip of my drink.

"And you named her? I was never informed of this" she says. "Yep. She's got hair a bit shorter than yours but same styling basically. She wears acrylics and she smokes. She's also very very gay and is extremely possessive" I list. "That actually does kinda sound like me" she sighs.

"Yeah. I know" I giggle, before she can respond the door opens. Sounds of laughter and bickering flows through the house signaling the girls' return. "Y/n! Cordelia!" Madison yells, "in the kitchen" I laugh. She waltz in and glances at our empty plates.

"Wowww you just made food for yourself and forgot us, I guess. You just wanna see us starve and die, huh?" She jokes, "food's on the stove you crazy girl. It's still hot too" I tell her. "I love you" she says dramatically, "yeah, yeah, I know. Now go eat" I say and she quickly makes her way to the pots.

The girls follow in behind her, all of them getting a plate and sitting at the big table. They finish up soon and each wash their plates. Zoe offering to take ours and wash them too. I thanked her and Cordelia did as well before we all decided to head back to our rooms for the night.

Well we did, they were planning on staying up and doing something together. Before we could make it up the stairs, the door flew open. Banging against the wall behind it and causing a thud to sound through the area downstairs. I turned abruptly to see an older blonde woman standing in the frame.

A cigarette in hand as her eyes scrutinized every ounce of anything she saw. I didn't even need to be told who it was, it's like i could smell it on her. I turn to Cordelia to see her face set in stone. A seemingly permanent blankness replacing the natural smile.

"I'm home" Fiona says in a sing-song voice.