I walk into my favorite little restaurant/café, Butchery on Main, and take a seat. A waitress quickly approaches me and takes my order. I always come here on lunch and always get the same thing. It comes out shortly after and I nibble on the croissant while sipping on my drink.

Once I'm finished with my food I stack my things and push the plate towards the edge. Amber comes back with a smile on her face and takes the plate, leaving me to finish my drink. As I sip on it, I look around for my favorite worker. I spot the brunette behind the counter talking to one of her employees.

Ally is such a kind soul, too good for this world if you ask me. Every time I see her she has a smile on her face. I obviously haven't overlooked the fact that she's beautiful. Her skin glows in the dim lighting of the restaurant. Everything she's put together here is so magnificent.

"Oh she's not available... but I am" Ivy says putting her hand on top of mine. I pull away carefully and rest both hands in my lap. "No thank you. Also, I wasn't staring at her like that" I clarify, "sure you weren't, sweetheart. You're practically fucking her with your eyes" she chuckles as she sits down in front of me.

"I'm doing no such thing. Also, do not call me 'sweetheart' and please leave my table" I order, taking a sip of my cappuccino. "Oh please, darling. Don't act so shy now" she smirks, intertwining her hands in front of her and leaning towards me. "I'm not shy. You're harassing me. Now if you'd be so kind as to move, we could do this the easy way" I grumble.

She thinks I don't know who she is, but I do. She's an ungrateful little shit who's married to one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. I don't get what she sees in this blonde bitch. She can't possibly be ignorant to what this woman does when she's not around.

"So you're a brat, huh? I can fix that" she whispers as she comes around to sit next to me. I sigh and place my cup down, turning to her and looking up as she's still standing. I give her a soft smile and she smirks, not for long though. I swiftly kick out my leg and she tries grabbing onto the table but it's no use.

She falls straight on her side and let's out a string of curses at me. "Think about this the next time you wanna 'tame' someone" I taunt, "fuck you, you crazy bitch" she seethes. "Is everything ok over here?" Ally rushes over and asks, "perfectly fine" I smile softly. I place the money on the table with a tip, standing and straightening my blazer.

"Everything is not FINE" the blonde exclaims as she sits up. "What happened?" Ally asks, turning to me for an answer as she tries to keep her face neutral. "Would you like to tell her, or should I?" I question Ivy as she gets her bearings and raises herself off the ground.

"I was just trying to be friendly and she fucking kicked me" she lies through her teeth. All while looking between the two of us, silently pleading with me to go along with it. Ally turns back to me and raises and eyebrow. Not threateningly, but like she didn't believe a single word that left her wife's mouth.

"The audacity you have to lie while I'm right here... it's comical" I chuckle softly. "She was harassing me. I asked her to leave me alone multiple times. She came in my personal space and I reacted accordingly" I recall. "Reacted accordingly? She's psycho Ally, I didn-" Ally cuts her off with a dangerous look.

"You do not call a customer 'psycho'. Just... go... please" she mutters and Ivy hesitates before stomping off. The brunette sighs and crosses an arm over her body. Resting her elbow on top of it and pinching the bridge of her nose. She drops her arms and clasps them in front of her. "I sincerely apologize for that. Can I offer you anything to make it better?" She asks nervously.

"Honestly... seeing her face was enough" I smirk and she giggles softly. Covering her mouth to stop herself for being any louder. "You know what? There's is something you could do for me..." I reply coming just a bit closer. I watch her gulp and nod her head softly as she watches me closely. "Dump that bitch" I whisper and her eyes widen.

"You know that we're-" "yes, as frustrating as that is" I roll my eyes. "W-why? Is it frustrating, I mean" she asks with furrowed eyebrows. "Because she doesn't deserve you. I've seen the way she treats you, you could do a hell of a lot better than her. So that's my request. Not for me, but for you" I explain.

"We're married. It's not like I can just... breakup with her" she reasons, "sure you can. Actually..." I reach into my briefcase and pull out a card. "Here's my card. Call if you ever wanna just consider it" I voice. She hesitantly takes it and looks behind her, quickly slipping it into her pocket. She turns back around to face me and shifts on her feet.

"Don't be nervous. If you ever need anything, my personal cell is on there too. Don't let a bird that can't even fly pick at your feathers" I advise her. Her eyes get a bit teary but she blinks them away and nods. "Have a good day, Ally" I utter, "you too" she sighs.