I manage to get us back to Delia without anything happening. I sat back in my place and Tammy returned to hers. She smirks at me before looking to delia with the same expression. I sit there nervously not really knowing where to proceed from here. I've never really been a polyamorous person.

Yet I can't deny the strange attraction I feel to Tammy. It's like she draws me in, at least when she isn't being a bitch. I also can't lie and say that isn't hot too though. Delia looks at me confused and worried. Tam puts her hand on Delia's thigh making her attention turn to her.

"So I had a little talk with Cassandra-" "Cassie" I correct her. "Cassie" she repeats softly while looking at me. "I had a chat with her and I think we have a proposition for you" she offers. "Isn't that right, Cassie?" She asks looking to me and I nod sheepishly.

"If I have to choose I'm not doing it- please don't-" Tam silences her by putting a finger to her lips and giving her a stern look. "If you'd shut that pretty mouth of yours I could explain" she tells her. She just nods and Tammy removes her finger, using it to motion me over.

I sit on the table in front of them and she nods at me. A sudden image sparks in my brain and I just roll with it. "Kiss her" I say softly, Delia looks at me confused and Tam looks surprised. "Kiss. Her" I repeat with more bass in my voice this time.

Tammy uses her fingers to turn Delia's head towards her. She looks at her uncertainly but as soon as their lips connect she melts. I watch as Tammy deepens the kiss and, to my surprise, jealousy isn't what I feel. Although it's a little embarrassing to admit, I'm turned on.

Within seconds they disappear and I know exactly where they went. I transmutate to Delia's bedroom to see her straddling Tammy. Her legs swing over and as soon as she has contact which her lap she starts grinding. I think I know exactly what I want right now.

With her moans in the background motivating me, I search the drawers. Finally finding what I'm looking for, I bring it over. They're just pulling away for air when I sit down on the bed. Delia turns to face me and a heavy blush coats her cheeks. "Strip for me, would you?" I ask and she nods shyly before standing up.

I watch as she removes her clothes, Tammy crawls behind me and starts kissing my neck. I place a hand on the back of her head and tilt my own to give her more access. I moan as her teeth nip a sensitive spot and her warm tongue runs over it. I open my eyes again to see Delia staring with lust-filled eyes.

I smirk and pat Tammy's thigh, a signal for her to move back. She does and I then motion for Delia to get on the bed. She lays back and immediately spreads her legs for me. Staring into my eyes she bites her lip and I lick my own. "Tammy. I want you to strip and then get the vibrator on the nightstand" I instruct.

"Ok" she replies softly, I nod and move up the bed to hover over Delia. I waste no time leaning down to close the gap between our lips. She gives in with no hesitation and lets me take the lead. Moaning as I slip my tongue between her lips and dance with hers. I feel the bed dip and I pull away, wiping her bottom lip with my thumb.

"Put it on the lowest setting and press it against her clit" I order, "yes mistress" Tammy says. She looks at me questioningly and I just smirk which makes her smile. She turns on the vibe causing it to emit low buzzing sounds. As soon as it makes contact Delia shudders and let's put a soft moan.

I shift on the bed as the sound sent a shockwave directly to my core. "Up" I tell Tammy, not even wanting to tease the worked up blonde any longer. "Yes mistress" Tammy replies and I move to be behind her. Leaning over her back and running a hand down her bare torso.

She shivers beneath my touch and I chuckle into the crook of her neck. "Again" I whisper in her ear and the vibration sounds get louder. "FUCK" Delia moans lewdly causing me to smile. I place soft kisses on Tammy's neck as my hand works expertly on her clit.