I wake up the next morning to find myself sandwiched between the two women. I smile to myself and pull the covers up a little further. I turn to look at Wilhemina first, her auburn hair shining in the sunlight shining through the sheer curtains. I brush some hair out of her face to reveal the light freckles on her cheeks.

I bite my lip softly and carefully turn on my other side to look at Cordelia. Her golden locks glowing with the trickles of light hitting her just right. Once again I push back some hair so I can see her better. Her tanned skin is soft to the touch as I brush my finger down her nose.

Unconsciously tracing her face as I connect the freckles like constellations. These two women have made me feel more things in under 24 hours, than I have ever felt in my lifetime. Each of them like their own galaxies that orbit just close enough to create a magical little universe.

I turn over to lay on my back again and stare up at the ceiling. There are quite literally two celestial beings laying right next to me. I replay last night over again in slow motion, little flashes of pleasure clouding my mind. I feel so lucky to have experienced that, it gives me hope for the future.

I knew I would love being with them, but not even my vivid imagination could've conjured up anything close to what it really feels like. I feel the bed shift underneath me and turn my head to see Mina tossing in her sleep. I place my hand on her forehead and brush some hairs away and she stills.

Her arm casually draping across my torso and gripping onto me lightly. As if this is as natural as clockwork, Cordelia's arm lands just above the redhead's. Both of them scooting closer to me and enveloping my body in their warmth. The biggest smile stretches across my face as I place my hands on top of theirs.

"Good morning, sweetie" Delia mumbles still half-asleep, "morning, sunshine" I giggle. She groans a bit and scrunches up her nose as her eyes flutter open. They soon fall upon me and she smiles widely, leaning in to place a gentle kiss on my lips. Even such a simple and innocent gesture sends firework-like sparks through my body.

The other arm on my waist tightens and I look to see Wilhemina's face right next to mine. Soon her eyes open and she immediately looks at me. A tired smile adorning her prominent features. "Good morning, baby" she mumbles, her nose nuzzling into my neck.

I chuckle as her breath tickles my skin but manage to return the greeting. "We should probably get up" I voice reluctantly, "mmm no" Delia mumbles moving closer to me. Her head moving to rest on my chest and Mina's arm automatically adjusts to now lay over the blonde's body.

"Agreed" she echos into my neck making me giggle. "We have to get up at some point, to eat at least" I point out. "Or..." Delia says, lifting her head to look at me. "We could stay here all day and enjoy the relaxation time" she adds. "Besides, there's plenty to eat right here" Winnie comments, her teeth just barely grazing my neck.

"Funny" I chuckle softly as Delia giggles softly. "I'm serious" the redhead comments, "oh I'm sure you are" I reply. We lay in silence for the next few moments, our breathing being the only audible sound.

Will you be our girlfriend?

I second that.

"Yes" I mutter as I stroke their hair, each a different thickness but still just as soft. "Only if you tell me what shampoo you guys use" I joke, "wowww" Delia chuckles. "You know the best hair treatment, believe it or not, is cu-" "don't finish that" I interject. "First, don't interrupt me. Second, you don't tell me when to finish" she smirks.

Pulling her head away so I can see her better. "Wanna bet?" I whisper and she quirks an eyebrow in response. "Could you guys not get in a cat fight? I'm still tired" Cordelia grumbles, "you heard the woman" I quip. "Mhm ok" Mina sighs, returning to her position right next to me.

As my eyes begin to flutter closed, I think about how happy I am to be here. Able to witness and be apart of such a beautiful moment. I drift off on cotton candy clouds with arms wrapped protectively around me. For once in my life I believe in love and all that it has to offer. My saving grace—or graces I should say—has finally come.