1

Apparently the world is ending, which honestly I'm not that mad about. It was looking more and more like there's nothing worth saving here. Yet as soon as that thought crossed my mind two men clad in black bust down my door.

"You could've knocked" I said unamused, like damn I know it's the end of the world but that was a nice door. "You're coming with us" one of them says and I look at him confused. "Going where? For what? Also who the fuck are you?" I ask as they approach me quickly.

I mean it's not like I really care, we're all gonna die either way. They roughly grab me and start walking out the door. "You could at least buy me dinner first" I say chuckling as I fall limp in their arms. I mean im not doing any work, if they wanna take me they can carry me.

As my legs drag across the floor and slow us down they both grumble. One of them picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Look at you, such a smart boy" I say patting his ass. I make myself laugh, that shit is funny. He mumbles something under his breath and quickens his pace.

Soon enough he sets me down in the back of a van and crosses his arms in front of me. "So are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?" He asks calmly and I shrug. "I'm all for the easy way, big guy" I say leaning back against the frame and spreading my legs.

"Of course" he says climbing in and closing the doors. He hits the frame twice and the van jerks a bit as they propel forward. "So... where we going?" I ask him and he stays silent just looking out the front window. "Could you at least take your shades off? It's dark as fuck in here" I point out.

He sighs but takes them off and looks at me. "Ouhhh you look like a Chris, what's your name?" I ask, "you ask a lot of questions" he replies. "Well Chris, i suppose I'm just a curious person. I mean you're the one who took me" I say.

"Orders" he responds simply, I don't bother asking him from who. He won't tell me anyway. I look towards the front seeing a third person in the passenger seat. I go to move but he immediately reaches out to grab me. "Relax, Thor. I'm just making nice with my captors" I giggle.

He tries to hide his smile as I wink at him and crawl my way to the little cage separating the front from the back. "Yo, dude" I say towards the front and no one says anything. "Broski? Bro? Bruh? I know y'all can hear me" I say annoyingly. "Please make her shut up" the passenger says.

Her voice is a little raspy but I know it's not a man. "Thank god, a woman" I sigh in relief, "so how are you?" I ask nicely and she turns her head slightly so I can see one side of her face. "Don't think just because I'm a woman that I'll tell you anything" she remarks.

"I'm not stupid, I know you won't. These bozos will tell me anything if I bay my eyelashes at them. You're smarter than that and I like an intellectual" I reply. I turn back to Chris and wave apologetically he just shakes his head.

"Anyways, what's your name?" I ask, "Miriam" she sighs. "Well hello Miriam, I'm Jazmyn. I'd shake your hand but you know" I say pulling lightly on the cage. "How long until we are wherever we're going?" I ask softly so as to not annoy her. She seems like she has a short fuse if you know what I mean.

"A few hours" she says leaving no room for question. "Well alright then. I think I'll take a nap" I say retreating back to my spot. "You got a jacket or something? This floor is hard as hell" I say to Chris. "No" he says, "well then I'll just lay on your shoulder, dip shit" I chuckle moving toward him.

"For fucks sake" he sighs taking off his jacket and giving it to me. "Please drive faster" he pleads with the driver and Mirian chuckles. I lay down and try to get as comfortable as I can. Once I've found a good position I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.