4

I wake up the next morning, so excited for the brand new day ahead of me. I sit up in the bed and stretch while yawning, mentally preparing myself for the torture of being around these idiots. I stand up, retracting at the feeling of the cold floor against the soles of my feet. I go straight to the bathroom for my morning pee and then I wash my hands before brushing my teeth and getting in the shower. Once I'm all done I walk out into my room and go to the armoire to find another dress that will ruin my day.

A knock on the door interrupts my misery and I quickly go over to answer it. I'm surprised to see Miriam standing in front of me, "I was instructed to bring this for you to try on" she says handing me a dress bag. "Oh how thoughtful" I reply taking it graciously from her hands, she rolls her eyes playfully. "Thank you Miriam" I say softly, "You have to call Ms.Mead in front of the others. A matter of authority and all" she says shaking her head. "Of course, Ms.Mead" I do a little curtsy to which she chuckles and walks away.

I walk over to the bed and lay the bag on it so I an open in and see what's inside. Upon unzipping it I was quite surprised to see a nice suit inside, specifically a black one. Interesting Wilhemina. It comes with a blazer as well which I'm thankful for as, despite my previous attire, it is quite cold down here. My hair is still damp so I use my towel to dry it a bit more before I put on my clothes and look in the mirror.

I grin before making my way to the dining hall for breakfast, I guess I was really early as there was no one there

I grin before making my way to the dining hall for breakfast, I guess I was really early as there was no one there. I check the clock seeing I'm 30 minutes early, well I suppose I could use this time to go to Venable's office and thank her for the suit. I mean no one gives orders except for her. I slowly walk there, taking time to admire the architecture of the building. I wonder how thick these walls are. I make it to her door rather quickly as it's pretty much in the center of everything and I knock lightly. I hear muffled voices come to a stop before some shuffling and finally the door opens.

Yet again I'm met with Miriam which makes me smile, "I'm here to speak to Ms.Venable" I inform her, "of course" she says stepping aside and letting me in. I nod a thank you to her and walk into the room seeing her sitting in an arm chair near the fire. "You may leave" she says to Ms.Mead who nods before exiting the room, closing the door and leaving us be ."I just wanted to personally thank you for the suit, I do have to sat I like this color much more than the last" I say thankfully.

"You don't like purple?" she asks as if she's appalled, "oh no, I like it. Just not on myself" i say and she seems to relax in her chair. "I believe it would look lovely on you" I add with a flirtatious lilt to my voice, I watch amused as her cheeks coat in a soft shade of pink. "Anyways, I'll leave you to it. See you at breakfast" I say turning around to walk out, "Stay" she says simply. Please. I add in my head before walking over and sitting in the chair next to her.

I spread my legs and lean back in the chair looking directly at her. "You are something, Ms.Green" she says shaking her head. "I suppose you are as well, by association, of course. Also call me Jazmyn, Ms.Green is just so formal and not... me" I tell her. "It's a matter of respect" she replies, "aww you respect me? I'm honored, but Jazmyn is just fine" I say winking at her. "So your first day..." she says dismissing my comment, "My assessment? Well, my first impression was shitty, Chris was kind of a douchebag" I chuckle.

"Chris?" she asks confused, "Oh that's just what I call him, he never did tell me his name. Miriam made up for it though so don't kill him or anything" I say jokingly. She smirks for a moment before her face turns cold again, "Miriam? I wasn't aware that you were on first name basis with my staff" she raises an eyebrow. "I guess I'm just likable, what can I say? Other than that I hate everyone. You and Miriam being the exceptions of course. The other... inhabitants seem to not even have two brain cells to rub together" I roll my eyes and she laughs.

I watch as her head gets thrown back and for the first time I actually see her fully smile which makes me smile. If I'm honest the purples aren't that bad, we just don't have much in common. I mean they are kind of entertaining to be around but other than that I feel like it's not stimulating enough. Wilhemina had this energy that I could feel from the first time I laid eyes one her. Her laughter dies down and we both glance at the clock seeing it's almost time for breakfast.

"I should go" I stand up and straighten out my pants and blazer, "wouldn't want your royal subjects getting any ideas" I chuckle. She smiles at me and looks me up and down briefly, "it looks good on you" she compliments me. "If you think I look hot just say that, Winnie" I smirk and she rolls her eyes trying to hide another smile. I nod to her and she returns it before I leave to get there before her.