3

CW: slight choking, slight degradation
~~~~~~~

"If you think I'm going to tell my mom or something I'm not" I say seriously. "I don't care if your mom knows... I wanted to apologize to you" she says stepping closer. Apologize? Seeing the look of confusion on my face she continues speaking. "I never intended for you to find out, especially like this. If I made you uncomfortable I'm so sorry and I just hope you don't see me any different" she says nervously.

"I mean you're an adult you can do whatever you please" I say still in shock. I feel like I have X-ray vision now that I've seen what's under those clothes. "Well- yes... but I still didn't mean for it to come out like this. It's just stress relief and-" I stop her putting my hand up. "I get it. I really don't think i should be hearing anymore" I say starting to get flustered.

"Please Tatiana... I want you to understand. I don't want you to treat me any differently, I'm still your Billie" she says and I can actually see how scared she is. At this point she's right in front of me pleading with her eyes. "I'll just forget this ever happened, ok? I feel like that's best" I say calmly.

She looks relieved and sighs before pulling me into a hug. "You're an angel" she whispers, "but..." I say in her ear as my hands wander down to her waist. "I feel like I should get a reward in exchange for my silence" I whisper. "Anything you want" she says shakily, "first I want you to tell me ALLLL about what you've been up to" I tell her pulling away.

She smirks at me and reaches out her hand for mine. I intertwine our fingers and she leads me up to the bedroom. I sit on the bed as she looks at me while letting the robe fall of her shoulders. I watch in anticipation as she walks over to the bed as slowly as she possibly can. She kneels in the same position as she was before.

"So I'm on this site... people send in requests of what they want and I do it. It's more of a hobby than anything but also like a side job" she explains. "How much do they pay you?" I ask her, "it depends on what they're asking for. Sometimes $100... sometimes $600. It varies" she says and I nod approvingly.

"So you're like a dominatrix" I state, "well... I wouldn't exactly call it that but sure" she replies. "Hmmm and if I... requested something. Would I get a discount?" I ask teasingly as I crawl towards her. "For you? I'd do it for free" she says in a low tone before biting her lip. I never thought I'd be here, so close to my long time crush while she's basically naked.

"Oh you're naughty Ms. Howard" I say straddling her lap and pushing her to lay flat on the bed. "We'll have to fix that" I lean down to get a closer look at her. "You said yourself I'm a dominatrix Tatiana..." she says flipping us over. Without missing a beat I change our positions once again and pin her hands above her head. "To them... but you and I both know how soft you are. Don't test my limits" I warn her.

She looks shocked but nods quickly, "good girl" I whisper in her ear. I feel her shiver which makes me chuckle. "Pathetic really. Funny how you're so big and bad for everyone else" I pout sarcastically. "Yet for me... you're the perfect little bottom" I say caressing her jaw. "I'm not a bot-" I cut her off by grabbing her neck making her moan.

"What was that, darling? You're what? Hmm" I say teasing her even more. She huffs while glaring at me. "Nah uh uh... fix that pretty face. Good girls don't pout, you are a good girl... aren't you baby?" I ask and I hear her breathing pick up. "Look at you all excited and I haven't even done anything yet" I say amused.

"Please..." she begs, "please what?" I say running a finger between her supple breasts. "Anything. Just do something" she says breathily. "Seems you've lost your manners... what a shame" I say releasing her and backing away. She pulls me by my shirt so I'm laying directly on top of her and looks me in my eyes.

"Please kiss me, touch me, fuck me. Anything you want... just please I need you" she whispers against my lips. "Desperate... I like that" I reply before finally pressing our lips together.