1

I've been running errands all day and I'm so excited to finally be home. I turn off the car and sigh before opening the door and getting out. I lazily make my way towards the front door and knock as I'm too tired to even get my key. It takes a few seconds but the door opens revealing my mom.

"Oh hi sweetie" she says opening the door wider so I can enter. I smile tiredly at her and lean down to take off my shoes. "Billie's here by the way" she says absently as she closes the door. Suddenly I'm not tired anymore and my shoes are the least of my worries.

My mom chuckles as I practically run towards the living room. I've always loved Billie, she's so sweet and just amazing in general. I see her on the couch and I jump over the back making her snap her head towards me. She smiles widely and opens her arms which I gladly fall into. I hold her tightly and don't plan on letting go soon.

"Well I see you found her" I hear my mom's voice say. Billie chuckles, "hi darling" she says finally. "Hey Bil, how've you been?" I ask pulling away just enough to look up at her. "Can't complain. I've heard you've been doing fantastic" she says looking down at me smirking.

"You really told her about that?" I ask turning towards my mom and she just shrugs. "Mom probably exaggerated" I say rolling my eyes. "Well apparently these girls are 'obsessed with you'. I'm not sure if that's exaggeration" she says. If I didn't know any better I'd say she's jealous.

"Well... ok yes it sounds bad but it's really not I promise. I guess I just have a way with people? I don't know it's not my fault I'm nice" I sigh. "Awww it's ok sweet girl. I was just joking around. I take it you don't like them" she says more as a statement than a question.

"Yes and no. I mean on one hand they're great to talk to and I enjoy their company. I'm just not interested in a relationship persay. Enough about me though, what have you been up to?" I ask pulling away and quickly taking off my shoes so I can sit on my legs. "Not much really, boring as usual" she shrugs.

"Gosh you need to get out and live more" I roll my eyes playfully. She narrows her eyes at me before returning to her natural soft look. "You're one to talk considering you never leave the house either" my mom laughs. "Hey I left the house today" I say defending myself, "errands don't count Tatiana" she says.

"Yeah yeah. Just wait until I have places to go and I'm never home" I joke. "Thank god i need some alone time" my mom jokes back making me fake gasp. Billie sips on her wine trying her best not to laugh at our banter. "As much as I love getting insulted I'm going to my room. Have fun with the beast" I say to Billie while pointing at my mom with my thumb.

I go up to my room and sigh as I close the door. I would much rather stay downstairs but I'm so tired I can hardly think. I would normally fight sleep if it means I get to spend time with Billie since I don't see her often. I just can't push it off anymore though. I hurry up and take a quick shower before hopping into bed.

I feel sleep overcoming me almost instantly as my head hits the pillow. I grab onto my stuffed monkey and snuggle deeper in the covers before finally slipping into sleep.