She surveys the room, her eyes landing on the girls. Specifically Madison, which made me take a step forward. "Madison" she spits, "Bitch" Madison mutters under her breath. "What was that?" Fiona taunts, Madison grumbles and I go to move forward but Delia grabs my arm.

I'm not sure if it was to keep me close to her for comfort or so I didn't do anything stupid. Probably both. "That's what I thought. And who might..." she looks me up and down "you be?" She questions with an arrogant tone in her voice. "Who are you?" I ask indignantly, "You don't know who I am?" She smirks.

"Obviously not or I wouldn't have asked" I quip, "I'm the supreme" she answers. "And... your name?" I ask, "You really didn't tell her about the supreme?" She asks towards Cordelia. "Oh she did. I just forgot... didn't seem important at the time" I sneer. "You little-... Fiona" she reaches out her hand with a forced smile on her face.

"I don't like physical contact with strangers" I remark, staring at her as she raises an eyebrow. "Hmm. You still didn't tell me your name" she says making her cig disappear. "Your worse nightmare depending on how you play it" I smile sarcastically. "Y/n" Delia whispers in my ear with a warning tone, "Y/n" I answer.

"And what do you do around here exactly?" She inquires, "what is this, an interrogation?" I counter. "Depending on how you play it" she mocks, "funny" I scoff. "You. Take my bags" she points to Zoe and the brunette moves forward. "Don't you dare" I tell Zoe, "You can take your own bags" I direct at Fiona.

"So you waltz up in here and think you run the place? Honey, you don't run a damn thing" the blonde says through gritted teeth. "Considering I've been around more than you, I think you should be quiet. Now if you'll excuse us, we all have better things to do with our time" I say.

I glance at the girls and they head up the stairs before me and Cordelia. "So what are you mute now?" Fiona dismisses me and turns to Delia. "I was waiting until you were done with your hissy fit" she says in a low tone. That's my girl. "I see you got some sort of guard dog while I was gone" Fiona smirks and that's my last straw.

Delia tries to grab me but I move out of her reach before she can get a good grip. "Oh what are you gonna do? Attack me?" Fiona teases, I make my way over and stand right in front of her. I discreetly slip my pocket knife out and flick it open. "You're hanging by a thread. You think we all can't see it? You're weak Fiona" I whisper dangerously.

I feel a pull in my body as she tries to throw me but I fight against it. "See? You're all out of tricks, you dusty bitch. Now I know you might have them all wrapped around your finger, but not me. And if I have anything to do with it, as you saw, they won't be for much longer either" I growl.

I pull away to see her face is unusually flat, her eyes turned to me. Her smirk completely wiped off without a trace. "Now..." I say, closing my pocket knife and slipping it back in its place. "The point is. In this whole wide, wicked world. The only thing you have to be afraid of... is me" I whisper with a smile on my face.

She narrows her eyes at me and I blow her a kiss. I turn around and walk towards Delia, taking her hand in mine and leading her up the stairs. We reach the top and I look back to see her and her bags gone. I smirk and continue to the bedroom, closing the door behind us.

"What was that?" Cordelia asks worriedly, "nothing" I shrug. "It's didn't look like nothing" she counters, "we just had a little chat is all" I explain. "About?" She presses, "about the way things run around here. I thought she might need a refresher. She has been gone a long while you know" I voice.

"Y/n. You don't know her like I do. The best thing for all of us is to just be agreeable until she leaves again" she says with fear in her voice. "Baby..." I take her face in my hands, "as long as I'm here, nothing is going to happen to you or the girls, ok?" I stress and she looks at me with uncertainty.

"I know this is difficult for you, having her back, but I've got you. I promise. If it's the last thing I do, I will make sure Fiona learns to respect you" I express confidently. "I've tried for years, darling. It's not going to work" she sighs, "just watch and see. By the time she leaves here, she'll know" I stare.

"Please don't get yourself killed" she whispers, "Fiona couldn't kill me if she wanted to" I chuckle. "I think you fail to realize how powerful she actually is, y/n. I'm not sure why she even let you so close to her" she thinks aloud. I can't tell her she's fading. It'll just stress her even more.

"She wouldn't dare. She knows about us, honey. Yes, she might not be the nicest to you all the time but she wouldn't kill me. I mean she didn't kill... him, even though she very well should've" I roll my eyes. "You do have a point" she admits, "exactly. Now I think you should relax while I prepare a nice bath for you" I instruct happily.

"For us" she corrects, "not this time, baby. I've gotta... see a man about a horse" I mention. "Hmm" she pouts, "don't worry. I'll be back before you go to sleep" I promise. "Ok..." she says sadly, "and I'll bring back a surprise" I smirk. "Fine" she bites her lip to hide her smile as she goes to the bed.

I draw the bath for her, adding in her favorite oils. I look behind me and add a dash of a potion I made the other night. Allowing it to mix a bit as the water runs and then I shut it off. As I turn to get her she walks in already naked. "Sure you don't wanna come in?" She teases, "damn... I really wish I could, baby. But this is very time sensitive" I sigh.

"You're not..." she prompts as she wraps her arms around her middle. "No" I answer her unspoken question, walking over to pull her arms down and wrap my own around her waist. "I would never do that to you, ok? I'd be a world-class ding dong to ever look for anything more than I already have. No one is better than you, smarter than you... sexier than you" I whisper the last bit in her ear.

"You should go... I'll never let you leave the house if you don't" she moans. "I'll see you later then, love" I say, planting a kiss on her cheek before ushering her in the bath. I close the bathroom door behind her and sigh. Walking over to the spare room I knock loudly on the door. It flies open but I catch it before it can hit the wall.

"What the fuck do you want?" She seethes, "get up. We're going for a walk" I state. "I'm not going anywhere with the likes of you" she swears, "if you want to stay here, you follow my rules. Now, like I said, get the fuck up. We. Are going. For a walk" I demand. She disappears and I go downstairs to find her standing outside the door.

Well let's get this shit show on the road, I guess.