Chapter 131: Extra Story

Upon hearing Su Yue's words, Jiang Ci's expression froze. His resolute jaw tightened as he spoke in a low and powerful voice, "Don't be afraid, I'll take you to the hospital immediately." He carefully picked up Princess Su Yue and walked out with big strides.

At the hospital, Gu Qing had already received the call and arranged everything. When he saw Jiang Ci carrying Su Yue, he quickly approached him and said, "Mr. Jiang, the doctor is already waiting. "

Jiang Ci's face was expressionless as he quickly and steadily took Su Yue into the delivery room.

Soon, the door of the delivery room was closed, and Jiang Ci was pushed out by Su Yue.

"Mr. Jiang, do you need me to bring your clothes?" Gu Qing approached and asked.

Jiang Ci stood before him with an expressionless face and steady gaze, as calm and composed as usual. However, Gu Qing noticed that Jiang Ci was wearing black pajamas and his gaze shifted downward, only to see that Jiang Ci's feet were bare and he wasn't wearing any shoes.

Obviously, Jiang Ci's heart was already in a state of panic.

Jiang Ci didn't make a sound, his pitch-black gaze fixed firmly on the closed door in front of him. His thin lips were tightly pursed and had lost their color.

Fang Ru, Su Jindong, and Su Zhi rushed over anxiously. "What happened? How's Yuyue? Wasn't her due date still ten days away? Why did she give birth early?" Fang Ru jumped out of bed when she received the call.

"Mrs. Jiang has been in the delivery room for about twenty minutes." Gu Qing glanced at Jiang Ci, who was still staring at the door of the delivery room, and spoke. "I understand." Fang Ru nodded, as if praying to the gods.

"Mom, don't worry. When I saw my sister a few days ago, she looked really good, which proves that she's healthy. You can hold your grandchild later." Su Zhi suppressed his worries and comforted his mother.

"Son is right, just put your heart down. Come, come sit here and wait for the child to come out." Su Jindong pulled Fang Ru to sit on the bench next to him.

He glanced lightly at Jiang Ci, who was standing straight and dumbfounded, and was somewhat satisfied. When Fang Ru gave birth to their daughter, he was also nervous and dumbfounded like Jiang Ci, even trembling when holding the child's hand.

Time passed slowly, and except for occasional medical staff entering, the corridor was very quiet, but the atmosphere was very serious.

Jiang Ci stood barefoot in front of the delivery room, standing straight with a cold and clear back. Listening to the cries coming from inside, his big hands clenched into fists, with blue veins protruding on the back of his hand.

After a while, the door of the delivery room was opened. The doctor had just walked out, but Jiang Ci didn't even look at him and rushed in.

"Hey, sir," the nurse couldn't stop him in time.

Jiang Ci walked in and looked at Su Yue, who was pale and had no color on her lips. Her chest seemed to have been cut by a sharp knife, and the pain was unbearable. The person who was fearless and indifferent had a soft spot that could not be touched.

He walked to the bedside, knelt down in front of Su Yue with one foot, took her hand and kissed it fiercely on his lips. His clear and magnetic voice became hoarse, "We won't have any more children in the future, okay?" Waiting outside, his back was soaked with cold sweat. He tasted regret and helplessness, which was not as refreshing as stabbing himself with a knife directly. Su Yue curved her lips and let Jiang Ci lightly flick the wet hair stuck to her face. "Ao Ao, I'm fine." She felt his fingertips were cold and trembling, obviously Jiang Ci was scared.