Chapter 129: Extra Story

When he arrived home, Jiang Haoyan pouted his lips high, indicating his unhappiness.

The driver helped him open the car door, and the little guy jumped down. He carried a small backpack and walked towards the house with his belly bulging.

Although the weather had already started to warm up recently, when Jiang Ci returned home, he had someone turn on the heating. The living room was warm, and little Haohao walked in with a warm body, even his fair face was slightly red. When he saw his dad and mom sitting on the sofa, his big black eyes instantly lit up, and his two short legs ran even faster.

"Mommy." Little Haohao rushed towards Su Yue like a rocket. His dad and mom didn't come to pick him up today, and Haohao felt wronged.

However, before he could reach Su Yue, he was instantly lifted up by Jiang Ci's big hand. Little Haohao kicked his legs, and his fleshy body twisted in mid-air. "Daddy, put Haohao down quickly. "

"From today on, you can't get close to her." Jiang Ci put Jiang Haoyan aside and gave orders.

"Jiang Ci, you don't have to be so careful and exaggerated. Haohao can come to me." Su Yue waved to Jiang Haoyan.

"He has no sense of propriety and will bump into you." Jiang Ci snorted and didn't allow the little troublemaker to get close to Su Yue. He finally had a daughter, and he had to take good care of her.

"A'ao, I'm a little thirsty. Can you pour me a glass of water?" Su Yue blinked her eyes and spoke softly to Jiang Ci.

Jiang Ci looked at her faintly and then left. "Hao Hao, come here." Su Yue waved to the little guy who was standing there with his two small feet fidgeting nervously.

Little Hao Hao glanced at his father who had walked into the kitchen, then carefully walked towards Su Yue. He didn't rush into Su Yue's arms like he used to, but looked up at her with a pitiful expression and asked, "Why can't Hao Hao be close to mommy?"

"If we ignore daddy's words, of course Hao Hao can be close to mommy, but for a long time, mommy can't hold Hao Hao." Su Yue gently stroked his little head.

Jiang Hao Yan blinked his big round eyes to show that he didn't understand.

"Mommy has a little baby now. In the future, Hao Hao will be a big brother. Does Hao Hao like a little brother or a little sister?" Su Yue asked him softly.

Hearing this, Jiang Hao Yan was so shocked that his big eyes widened even more. Then his mouth pouted and he cried out loud, dropping golden beans.

Su Yue was stunned. She quickly asked, "What's wrong? Why is Hao Hao crying?" Since she met Jiang Hao Yan, the little guy had been very sensible and smart, unlike other children who would cry and make a fuss. Even if no one paid attention to him, he could stay quiet by himself. So when she saw him suddenly crying, Su Yue was a little scared.

She quickly pulled the child into her arms and took a tissue from the side to wipe away his tears. "Why is Hao Hao crying? Tell mommy, okay?"

"Mommy doesn't like Hao Hao anymore because she has a baby." Jiang Hao Yan let Su Yue wipe away his tears, his chubby face turning red from crying, even his eyes and little nose were red, looking very pitiful.

Hearing the little guy's childish words, Su Yue couldn't help but laugh. "Our Hao Hao is so cute, how could mommy not like him? And in the future, the little baby will also like Hao Hao and take care of big brother Hao Hao. Mommy likes Hao Hao very much. "

"Will the little baby also feel pain like Haohao?" Tears stopped in Jiang Haoyan's eyes, his little mouth pouted.

"Yes, when the little baby grows up, he will play with Haohao." Su Yue hugged the little guy's chubby body and coaxed him gently.