Chapter 97

Jiang Ci hugged Su Yue's waist and left. The reporters were stunned and wanted to stop them. 

After all, they still had many questions that they didn't ask, such as when Su Yue got married and the identity of the disfigured man. . . However, the man's aura was too strong. Just by glancing at him, everyone felt their hearts tremble. They didn't dare to ask the questions that were on the tip of their tongues. 

"You're in the way," Jiang Ci said impatiently. 

The reporters trembled and quickly stepped back, giving Jiang Ci and Su Yue a way out. They were all people with insight. Even if they didn't know the man's identity, it was obvious that he was not someone to be trifled with. 

Watching the two figures walk away, the reporters quickly dispersed. The news that the new actress Su Yue loved the disfigured man and not the movie star was sure to cause a sensation. 

Leaving the crowd, Jiang Ci directly hugged Su Yue and walked towards the set. 

"Chatting with the movie star?" Jiang Ci turned his head to look at Su Yue and sneered. 

"Their eyesight is not good," Su Yue blinked her eyes, her black and bright eyes looked at Jiang Ci sincerely, "We didn't chat, we just talked a few words. "

Jiang Ci snorted and reluctantly accepted her explanation. 

"You don't need to send me in. You have a meeting today, right? You should go to the company," Su Yue's eyebrows curved, and the coldness she had when facing the reporters had already disappeared. "The meeting has been rescheduled," Jiang Ci said in a flat tone. 

"Huh? Rescheduled?"

"Oh, I was watching you on set today." He took the opportunity to see the so-called "excellent actor" that the journalist had mentioned. 

Su Yue blinked and looked up at Jiang Ci. Her gaze fell on his perfect jawline, which looked even more cold and stern against the white shirt and black suit collar. 

This man became even more handsome after his scar became smaller. 

The crew had heard that Su Yue was stopped by a journalist at the door. When the director wanted the staff to help stop the journalist, they found out that someone had already helped Su Yue. It was the man who risked his life to save Su Yue during the landslide and was also an investor in their film. 

When Jiang Ci appeared with Su Yue, the crew already knew what had happened. On the other side, Xu Shen also appeared and politely nodded to Su Yue, unaffected by the online rumors. 

Jiang Ci glanced coldly at Xu Shen and made a phone call to give instructions to his subordinates while Su Yue was filming. 

Gu Qing responded and reported that the news about him and Su Yue had spread widely online, and even photos had been released. He asked if they needed to have them removed. 

Jiang Ci took out another phone and looked at the comments on the website. "Spreading rumors is all about talking, taking away my Xu Shen. "

"Heavens, Su Yue is already married? Wasn't she still in college? Is this the man from the group photo at the amusement park with Su Yue last time?"

"They look okay separately, but standing together, this man doesn't seem to be a match for Yue Yue at all. What happened to his face? There's a big scar. "

"I'm crying, Yue Yue is so beautiful, I really like her, why is she already married?"

"It was just normal chatting on the set before, I don't know who spread the rumors. See, Su Yue is a famous flower with a master."