Chapter 27

Jiang Ci was lazily leaning against the back of the sofa with his long legs crossed, his chin slightly raised, listening to the faint sound coming from the front. His ears were slightly hot, which was rare for him.

His thin lips pursed, and he sneered, "Changing clothes in front of me, Su Yue, you have no shame as a woman!"

Su Yue used to rush for time and schedules, and often changed clothes in front of her assistants and agents. Hearing Jiang Ci's words, she calmly put on the nude pink dress and smiled, "Anyway, you can't see it."

Jiang Ci's firm chin tightened, and he licked his upper palate with his tongue. This woman was clearly bullying him as a blind man!

Su Yue reached out to pull the zipper behind her, but it got stuck halfway. She pulled it again, but it still wouldn't budge.

She turned around to look at the man on the sofa with an unpleasant expression. She softened her voice and spoke very sincerely, "Jiang Ci, can you help me with the zipper? It's stuck."

Jiang Ci's thin lips curled up, "You want a blind man to help you with the zipper?"

Su Yue's beautiful red lips curved up. She didn't want him to help, she just wanted to bully him for not being able to see. But she couldn't say that to him." I can't do it alone. I'll hold the dress, and you can help me pull it. Is that okay?"

"Are you asking me for help?" Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, I'm asking you. Will you help me?" If he didn't want to, she would have to ask her mother for help.

Jiang Ci found it interesting, "Come here." He put down his raised long legs.

Su Yue walked towards him and, to accommodate him, she voluntarily squatted in front of Jiang Ci, then turned her back to him, "It's okay." She tightly held the dress, straightening the position of her back.

Jiang Ci originally sat upright against the body of the sofa, then leaned forward. The tip of his nose smelled the sweet milk fragrance. He leaned over, his hand reaching forward, and his fingertips touched the smooth, soft, thin fabric.

The touch was very good.

Are women's clothes all so soft and thin?

Jiang Ci rubbed it a bit, his fingers found the zipper, and he pulled it up.

"Okay," Jiang Ci said.

Su Yue turned her head and only then realized that Jiang Ci was very close to her, very close. Inadvertently, her watery eyes met Jiang Ci's eyes, which were pitch-black and deep, without any focus. It was such a pity that such a beautiful pair of eyes were blind. She curved her lips, "Thank you."

Jiang Ci pulled the corner of his mouth and rubbed the fingertip hanging on the side, as if he could still feel the delicate touch on it.

Su Yue stood up, pulled the hem of her skirt, and it was good, the size was just right. The dress is a short formal dress that reaches the knees. Today, I lost five pounds and my legs are not overly thin, but they are straight and symmetrical. With my fair skin, the nude pink dress looks great on me. I put on the white high heels with the white straps that I had prepared earlier, and I look absolutely stunning.

I don't know how long it has been, but the man who came to bring clothes to Jiang Ci is tall and thin. He has a cold expression and a respectful attitude towards Jiang Ci. He came silently and left silently.

Su Yue received Xiao Haohao's formal dress and took it to him.

"Do you need me to help you put it on?" Su Yue handed him the dress.