Chapter 72

It was a hot summer day, but suddenly the temperature in the room dropped a few degrees.

Song Nianyue always knew that Jiang Ci spoke harshly, but when she heard his words, and they were directed at her, she still found it hard to accept. "Ah Ci, don't joke around. "

The kicked scallions didn't know any better and approached Jiang Ci, rubbing their plump little body against his pants.

Jiang Ci lowered his eyes and sneered, "Do you think I have time to joke with you?" He kicked the ugly thing away again.

Seeing the mocking expression on Jiang Ci's face, Song Nianyue bit her teeth and said, "Okay, I swear, I swear I never did anything to hurt Miss Su. "

Jiang Ci lazily raised his eyes and looked at Song Nianyue's unpleasant face, not even bothering to raise his fingers to make a swearing gesture.

Tsk.

Her lying skills were no match for Su Yue's. At least Su Yue deceived him into taking medicine, hid the medicine, deceived him into injuring his fingers, and even really dropped the cup on the ground, crying and screaming in pain.

"Ah Ci, I'm done swearing." There was no smile on Song Nianyue's elegant face, after all, no one would be happy when forced to swear.

Jiang Ci's pitch-black eyes looked at her, his voice cold, "During the last international competition, you spread the news that the opponent's boyfriend owed someone money to the media, causing the opponent to perform poorly during the competition. This time, the most likely winner of the competition lost his qualification due to theft. You put the missing necklace in the pocket of that participant, didn't you?"

Every time Jiang Ci spoke, Song Nianyue's face turned paler. "Ci, do you have any misunderstandings about me? How could I do such a thing? Li Li's boyfriend's situation was disclosed by himself, and as for Fang Xiaoqing's theft, it was due to her own greed. How could it be related to me?" She explained steadily, but she didn't know that Jiang Ci saw through her.

Jiang Ci impatiently interrupted her, "I will spread this news. Since you have slandered Su Yue once, then you should also taste what it's like to be slandered. "

"What?" Song Nianyue was shocked and incredulous. "I just swore, don't you believe me?"

Jiang Ci sneered.

Regardless of whether she was pretending to swear just now or not, so what? He was just bored and wanted to see her ugly and inconsistent face.

If swearing was useful, there would be no evil people in this world.

Jiang Ci didn't make a sound. Song Nianyue knew that he didn't believe her explanation and wouldn't listen to her.

She bit her lip and secretly complained that her best friend had portrayed the male lead's character so strangely. Not only did she have no sympathy, but she was also cold and strange, and acted recklessly.

It seems that no matter what she says, Jiang Ci will stand up for Su Yue.

"Ci, I was wrong, don't treat me like this." Song Nianyue apologized to him in a low voice, "The matter with Miss Su was indeed my doing. The hot search was a photo of you and Miss Su, and many netizens were criticizing you for not being worthy of Su Yue, always praising Su Yue and belittling you. I was angry for a moment and blinded by rage, so I had someone release Su Yue's old photos." "I just. . . I just want to prove to them that you are not unworthy of Su Yue," Song Nianyue said sincerely.

Jiang Ci looked at her coldly.

Song Nianyue accidentally met Jiang Ci's gaze, and for a moment her heart trembled. She had the illusion that Jiang Ci's eyes had recovered.