Chapter 81

After the opening ceremony, the director asked the actors to get to know each other and chat. If nothing unexpected happens, filming will start tomorrow. After all, the scene has been set up and everything else is ready. It's been a long time since the female lead was selected, and time has been wasted. 

The male lead who is paired with Su Yue is Xu Shen, who won the Best Actor award last year. At this time, he was wearing a light gray slim-fit suit with a white shirt inside. He looked refined and handsome, and his youthful appearance was matched with the acting skills of a veteran. It's no wonder he won the Best Actor award at such a young age. Moreover, even in such a remote filming location, he has so many fans following him. Obviously, his popularity as an actor is very strong. 

"Xu senior, hello." At this time, Chu Mengyun, who played the second female lead, walked over and greeted Xu Shen. "Xu senior, I really like the movies you've made. Now that I have the opportunity to work with you, I hope you can teach me more." Chu Mengyun's appearance is delicate and her temperament is mature and elegant, which is indeed suitable for the role of a female teacher in the play. 

"Hello." Xu Shen took the script handed to him by his assistant and politely smiled at Chu Mengyun, then turned and walked towards Su Yue. 

"Miss Su, hello. Do you mind if I call you Su Yue?" After all, they will be together for several months, and it won't be so awkward if they are more familiar with each other. It will also be more conducive to filming. 

"Okay." Su Yue nodded. 

"I heard that you have no acting experience." Xu Shen's voice is low and magnetic, which sounds quite pleasant. Coupled with his good looks, it's no wonder that so many fans are obsessed with him. "Don't blame me for being straightforward. I don't mean to mock you." 

"No, I won't." Su Yue is good at observing words and expressions, and knows that the other party really has no ill intentions. 

"If you don't have experience, it will be more difficult for you to act. So you'd better memorize your lines first. Otherwise, when filming starts, if you can't express your emotions well and forget your lines, it will be very bad." Nowadays, many actors don't memorize their lines when filming and prefer to read them off a board. But this is not allowed by Director Guan. The male and female leads have many scenes together, and Su Yue has no acting experience, so he has prepared himself for frequent NGs, but still wants to reduce the number of mistakes. 

"If you don't know, you can also ask me. Although I don't have much experience, I hope I can help you." Chu Mengyun walked over and said friendly to Su Yue. 

"Thank you very much," Su Yue did not expect so many people to worry about her lack of acting skills. However, thinking about it, it makes sense. Without acting skills, it means that they will all be dragged down by her, and the progress of the entire crew will be slowed down. 

After the opening ceremony dinner, each person was taken by staff to the corresponding villager's home to live. 

During filming, they all need to live in the village. In fact, it is possible to drive back and forth from the city for several hours, but the director said that the actors need to understand the farmers' daily routines and habits, so that they can quickly enter and integrate into their roles. Therefore, everyone needs to live in the village. 

The staff took Su Yue and her assistants to an old lady's house halfway up the mountain. 

The old lady's son went out to work and will only come back once during the Chinese New Year, so only the old lady lives in the big house. The crew had to pay rent and food expenses for borrowing the villagers' houses. Many villagers competed to lend their houses to the crew.