Chapter 73

"Woof!"

Scallion was kicked away, and the chubby dog rolled on the ground for a circle, then trotted over to pick up its own sleeping nest with its mouth and dragged it back to its original position. Immediately, it barked angrily at Jiang Ci, "Woof!" Obviously, it was angry that Jiang Ci messed up its dog nest.

After expressing its dissatisfaction to Jiang Ci, Scallion turned its chubby little body around and left, shaking.

"Funny?" Jiang Ci raised his eyes and met Su Yue's sparkling black eyes. He raised his eyebrows lazily and asked in a lazy voice, "When are you going to get rid of it? That ugly thing's leg has already healed. "

Su Yue tightened her hands that were holding Jiang Ci's face and deformed his face. She muttered, "No, I won't get rid of it. "

"Su Yue!" Jiang Ci's mouth, which was being squeezed, moved.

Su Yue kissed his lips and said, "Can we not get rid of Scallion?"

"You're not trustworthy." Jiang Ci looked at her coldly.

"Girls can break their promises." Su Yue bent her eyes and sweetly blinked at him.

Jiang Ci sneered, pushed away the two small hands holding his face, and bit down on his soft lips. "At most three days, we'll get rid of it in three days." "Jiang"

The remaining voice was swallowed up, and the naked pink skirt rubbed against the black suit pants.

Softness and hardness collided.

In the evening, Jiang Ci did indeed make public the dark secrets about Song Nianyue that were found, and although netizens were not as enthusiastic about the dance industry as they were about chasing stars, it did not prevent them from having a heart for gossip, especially when some despicable means were used to disrupt fairness in competitions, which would make anyone curse.

"Damn it! She's pretty, but why is her heart so black? The other contestants who competed with her are really unlucky. "

"Who would use such means to secretly plot against their opponents? Although it's a competitive relationship, winning should be done fairly and squarely. She's pretty but ugly inside. "

"Wow, I've always liked Li Li, the dancer. She's really good at dancing. When she lost the competition, I knew she must have been affected by her boyfriend's affairs, but I didn't expect it was planned by someone else. "

"This girl has a strong desire to win in competitions. She uses dirty tricks to win. If you can't afford to lose, don't participate in the competition!"

"Your face is so big. You're already planning to sabotage your opponent before the competition even starts. Shameless. "

"She's such a beautiful girl. She wouldn't do something like this. She must have been wrongly accused." "Are the upstairs people water army? The evidence has been sent out, don't pretend not to see it. They cheated in both matches. The villain has now fallen, I wish the fake white lotus and the real toxic tumor to be banned from the competition as soon as possible. They don't even look good. "

Song Nianyue was scrolling through the comments, refuting each one of the netizens' comments one by one, but there were too many people cursing at her, and she couldn't refute them all.

She threw her phone aside and gritted her teeth in anger.

Originally, she still had hope that Jiang Ci just wanted to warn her and scare her on purpose, but she didn't expect that he really wanted to destroy her for Su Yue. Now that her plot against her opponent has been exposed, she has no face to see anyone.