Chapter 33

Su Yue has always loved being beautiful, and has always been proud of her appearance. Now that it has been ruined by this man who is clearly ugly himself, she suddenly feels unhappy.

The two of them were too close together, and Su Yue wanted to move away a bit. She moved her body, but the next second, Jiang Ci hugged her again.

Su Yue blinked and looked at Jiang Ci. She complained softly, "Jiang Ci, I'm not ugly." She pursed her lips, "Even if I wasn't very good-looking before, I'm very beautiful now." Thanks to her "golden finger," she had lost weight and her face was now so beautiful that it could make people fall in love at first sight.

Jiang Ci's eyelids lifted, revealing a pair of deep, dark eyes that were bottomless and made people feel uneasy. He pulled his lips up and said casually, "You're lying again, Su Yue. Don't bully the blind." Although he had never seen Su Yue in person, he had heard so many rumors about her appearance that he had some understanding of what she looked like.

Su Yue glared at him. Where was his self-awareness as a blind man?

Jiang Ci closed his eyes again and sneered, "You're lucky to have married a blind man." He held Su Yue's soft waist, not knowing what kind of pajamas she was wearing. The fabric was slippery and soft, and it felt really comfortable to touch. There was a hint of pleasure in the corners of his eyebrows." Don't be sad. Even if you're ugly, I can't see it."

This time, Su Yue was so angry that her cheeks puffed up. She wondered what would happen if she covered Jiang Ci's face with a pillow and beat him up.

Where did this man get the confidence to dislike her for being ugly?

Su Yue grabbed Jiang Ci's big hand that was resting on her waist. His long, cold fingers were on her face before Jiang Ci could react.

Holding Jiang Ci's hand, she touched her eyes." These are my eyes. You can't see them, but you can feel them." Su Yue boasted, "Jiang Ci, my eyes are very beautiful, they're watery and bright."

Jiang Ci's eyes opened instantly.

At his fingertips, he touched Su Yue's eyelashes, which trembled softly and made his fingertips itch.

Jiang Ci pursed his lips.

Su Yue took Jiang Ci's fingertips and guided them down to her nose." My nose bridge is not flat, and my nose is small and delicate. Can you feel it?"

His fingertips touched the small tip of her nose, which was slightly cool, reminding Jiang Ci of the mango on the mango cake taken out of the fridge, which was also slightly cool when eaten. He pinched Su Yue's nose with two fingers, and it was indeed small.

Su Yue continued to hold Jiang Ci's fingertips and brought them to her own mouth. She used his fingertips to outline her lips and said, "My mouth is also small. I don't need to wear lipstick, and my lip color is beautiful."

Jiang Ci felt it. His fingertips touched a soft and tender area, which was different from his own coldness. Su Yue's lips were warm and moist. He felt the urge to crush them slightly.

"Jiang Ci, can you feel it? My facial features are delicate," Su Yue said, feeling that she was not exaggerating at all. He also felt it. Finally, she held Jiang Ci's big hand and placed it on her cheek. The cold palm touched her soft and snowy cheek." My face is also small."

Jiang Ci wanted to sneer at Su Yue's thick-skinned behavior and shamelessness. He had never seen anyone praise themselves like this. However, the palm of his hand felt like touching a soft and slippery cotton ball or a smooth and warm jade. The soft and smooth touch made Jiang Ci unable to retract his hand.