Chapter 67

"I'm smart." Jiang Ci pulled the corner of his mouth and said casually.

"No, you're not." Su Yue glared at him unkindly, "You can't know that the medicine is in my hands. "

Jiang Ci leaned against the back of the sofa, his slender fingers picking Su Yue's long hair, casually entwining and loosening around his fingers, not feeling bored.

Su Yue pursed her lips, her mouth still bitter. Hearing Jiang Ci's question, she turned her head, held her hands on both sides of Jiang Ci's face, and looked directly into his eyes.

Su Yue's heart trembled.

The pitch-black pupils seemed to be shrouded in a layer of black mist, making it impossible to see any expression.

"Jiang Ci, what's wrong with your eyes. . ." Su Yue wanted to ask Jiang Ci if his eyes were okay, but she felt it was impossible. How could Jiang Ci's eyes suddenly get better for no reason?

Jiang Ci hooked his lips, his eyes met Su Yue's, and she could see the water in her dark eyes, apparently just shed tears. "What's wrong with my eyes?"

Su Yue's feeling in her heart became even more apparent.

She waved her hand in front of Jiang Ci's eyes, then picked up the water glass next to her and threw it directly on the ground. The transparent glass instantly shattered into pieces.

Su Yue exclaimed and placed her hand in front of Jiang Ci's eyes. "Jiang Ci, my hand is injured and it hurts. "

Jiang Ci raised an eyebrow and watched as Su Yue waved her overly delicate and fair hand, as if it were beautiful white jade, in front of him, treating him like a fool.

"Jiang Ci, my hand is bleeding a lot," Su Yue stared at Jiang Ci's eyes.

Jiang Ci glanced at her coldly, then grabbed the hand that was waving in front of him and brought it to his lips, biting one of the pink and round fingers.

"Hiss!" Su Yue frowned in pain. This man liked to bite her at every opportunity. How did he develop such a bad habit?

"Little liar," Jiang Ci rubbed her small hand and looked at her with disdain for her acting skills.

"Jiang Ci, can you see now? Your eyes. . . can you see?" Otherwise, how would he know she was lying? Su Yue withdrew her hand, ignoring the pain in her fingertips, and stared at Jiang Ci's eyes, her eyes and eyebrows curved with joy. "Can you really see now?"

"If my eyes were better, would you be happy?" Jiang Ci's dark eyes looked at her.

"Of course, I would be happy. You can really see now?" Su Yue's heart trembled, and her fingertips trembled as she touched Jiang Ci's eyes, carefully examining them. She saw her reflection in his eyes.

"Oh, you said you can see, so you can see," Jiang Ci replied casually, still playing with Su Yue's hair.

"When did you see it? How did it suddenly get better? You didn't tell me." Su Yue uncertainly waved her hand in front of Jiang Ci's eyes.

"Want to know?" Jiang Ci let go of the hair in his hand and then hugged her, "Kiss me and I'll tell you. "

Su Yue was stunned for a moment, so, his eyes really got better?

Can he really see now?

"Jiang Ci, can you see me now?" Su Yue still wasn't sure.

Jiang Ci hooked his lips, "I can see you." Su Yue's bright little face was full of surprise, her dark eyes widened, and he flicked her forehead with his finger, slowly saying, "Haven't come back to your senses yet?"