Chapter 70

Su Yue was stunned.

"Does Jiang Ci mean he wants to book the entire cinema?"

"Sir, I'm sorry, the tickets have been sold out, and we cannot accept bookings for the entire cinema at the moment," the staff member politely replied upon hearing the gentleman's request.

Jiang Ci sneered and said, "I'm not booking a single screening, I want to book the entire cinema."

The staff member was instantly shocked and speechless.

"Sir, please wait. We need to consult our manager," the staff member finally reacted after a while, swallowing her saliva.

Unlike other cinemas, this cinema offers high-end services, including VIP recliners, snacks, champagne, red wine, spare blankets, and more. Therefore, the price of each movie ticket is nearly three hundred yuan. If you book the entire cinema, it is not a small amount of money.

The person in charge of the cinema explained to Jiang Ci politely and tactfully that booking the entire cinema requires advance reservation, and many customers have already purchased movie tickets.

"Let's forget about it. We don't necessarily have to book the entire cinema," Su Yue hooked her finger around Jiang Ci's and whispered to him.

Jiang Ci glanced at her, then took out his phone and said something to the person on the other end of the line before hanging up.

In less than two minutes, the person in charge of the cinema received a phone call. "Okay, I understand," he replied repeatedly to the person on the other end of the line.

"Sir, please wait a moment. I will immediately arrange for staff to clear the theater for you." After hanging up the phone, the person in charge of the cinema became even more respectful towards Jiang Ci.

"Hmm. "

Then, Su Yue saw the cinema staff explaining to each customer who had bought a movie ticket, promising triple compensation. The spacious cinema lounge suddenly became empty, surrounded by red barriers, and all the customers were waiting outside.

Many customers who had not left yet stared in amazement at Su Yue and Jiang Ci who remained inside. Were they the ones who had rented the entire cinema?

Hiss!

This was the first time they had encountered such a lavish behavior of renting the entire cinema! Especially Su Yue, who was exquisitely beautiful and attracted a lot of attention, causing even more discussion.

"The theater is ready, please enter." The cinema staff had already cleaned the theater and respectfully invited Jiang Ci and Su Yue inside.

"Let's go in." Jiang Ci ignored the discussion outside and directly hugged Su Yue's waist, leading her into the theater.

The onlookers watched as the two of them prepared to enter, and many took out their phones to take pictures and post them online, with the caption: "Encountered a wealthy person renting the entire cinema, and his female companion is stunning. "

Many netizens recognized Su Yue in the photo and began leaving comments.

"Wow, the national school flower is even more beautiful now. The man hugging her is the one from the amusement park last time, I recognize the scar on his face, turns out he's a rich guy. "

"I envy you all for being able to meet the little fairy. Their heights match well, one tall and the other petite and delicate. "

"Is she without makeup? Every time I see her candid photos, her face is so natural, yet still beautiful. This enchanting fairy, please debut soon. "