Chapter 51

Her ear was twisted, but Jiang Ci didn't get angry. His back was soft like cotton, and he suddenly realized that Su Yue's usual fragility was understandable. After all, being so soft and having a completely different structure from men, she really needed to be taken care of. 

The sun was setting, and compared to the intense sunlight in the afternoon, the slanting sun at this moment became warm and gently fell on people's bodies. 

Su Yue was lying on Jiang Ci's back, looking up at him. The orange-red sunset coated his hair with a soft light, and his black short hair had a halo. She bent her eyes and smiled, "Jiang Ci, carry me well and don't drop me." 

"As long as you don't close your eyes and watch the road, I won't drop you," Jiang Ci sneered. 

This man should just shut up. 

Jiang Ci had long legs and big steps, and even carrying Su Yue, he didn't pant or sway. In no time, the two of them returned to the alley. 

"Jiang Ci, turn left. We're at the alley entrance now, and we're almost home," Su Yue pointed the way for Jiang Ci. 

When the two of them were about to reach the door of their house, the door of the neighboring house opened. 

At this time, Fang Qi came out carrying a bag of fruit. He saw Su Yue's figure and his eyes lit up. He didn't expect to run into her. He quickly walked up with the bag. 

Fang Qi had changed his clothes before coming out. He wore a light blue striped shirt on his upper body and casual pants on his lower body. He looked refined and handsome, young and sunny. It must be said that Fang Qi's appearance was still impressive, otherwise he would not have had the capital to date so many girlfriends and even attract many girls from the village to come here to meet him intentionally or unintentionally. 

"Hello, I'm Fang Qi. We've met a few times before. Do you remember me?" Fang Qi glanced at Su Yue, who was being carried on her back, and smiled gently. His gaze inadvertently fell on Jiang Ci's face, and he clearly saw that the left side of the man's face was rotten. 

"You are from the next door. . ."  Su Yue smiled awkwardly. She couldn't remember who the other party was for a while. 

"Li Yanmei is my mother. We ate the dumplings you sent over this morning, and there are many fruits at home. I thought of giving you and Grandma Fang some."  Fang Qi was very polite, and coupled with his handsome face, he was indeed the type of boy that girls liked. 

"No need to be polite."  Su Yue smiled and declined. 

Even though Su Yue took off her straw hat, she still wore a mask, and Fang Qi couldn't see her face. He felt a little regretful, but her skin, which was as white as milk, and her eyes, which looked like a pool of water, were enough to make him fascinated. 

Moreover, he didn't expect her voice to be so pleasant, soft and low. If she called out one or two times in bed, tsk, it would be so charming and pleasant that it would make people's bones go soft. 

The more he thought about it, the brighter Fang Qi's eyes became as he looked at Su Yue. 

"Miss Su, please don't mind. These fruits are not worth much. My mother said the dumplings were delicious and asked me to bring some fruits to your house. After all, if we eat yours and don't give anything in return, she won't feel comfortable. Please don't refuse."  Fang Qi insisted on handing the fruits to her. 

"Aunt Li is too polite."  Su Yue saw the sincere neighbor from next door and had to reach out and take the bag of fruits." Thank you." 

Fang Qixin was pleased and his gaze fell on Su Yue's slender and tender ankle, which was slightly swollen." Did you hurt your foot?"